|| The Birthday

❝ TENNESSEE HOUSE❞

TENNESSEE HOUSE

Outside in a house at Tennessee, it was nighttime and a women walked outside the house from the kitchen door.

"Rudy!" as she whistled saying "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you." as she bent down to see a toy, only to turn around to see Klaus and Kassandra.

Kassandra's hair was no longer it's honey blonde, it was now a caramel blonde and was to the side in a french braid.

"I'm so sorry, we didn't mean to scare you." Klaus said with a American accent. "Can I help you?" the women asked as Kassandra said with a matching fake American accent.

"Yeah, me and my brother car hmm, our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh I feel like we've been walking forever yours is the first house we come to so we were just hoping we could use your phone?"

"Don't you guys have a cell phone?" the women asked as Klaus said "Huh, yeah." as he pulled out his phone and said "Battery died. Look, I promise were serial killers we just wanna use your phone."

The women sighed and said "Sure." as Kassandra asked "Soo, we can come in?" as the women said "No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you to." as Klaus said annoyed "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting."

The women said with sass "I'm from Florida." as Kassandra said "Well that explains it." as she grabbed the girl's throat and compelled her.

"Now show me and my brother a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea."

In the kitchen, another women was frying food and walked over to the counter with a frying pan.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning."

She turned around and saw the first woman and Klaus and Kassandra entering the kitchen.

Klaus was holding the nape of her neck with one hand and Kassandra was to his side. The first woman was sobbing. "What's going on ?" the other women asked as Kassandra said "Please don't be alarmed. We where told Ray Sutton lives here."Mmm

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." as Klaus said "But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now?" as the women stayed quiet as Klaus said "If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm." as Klaus smiled.

The other women ran out of the kitchen as Kassandra rolled her eyes at her foolish as the women opened the door only to see Stefan and Skylar.