||The Tribird and Hybrid

❝SMOKY MOUNTAINS❞

SMOKY MOUNTAINS

Klaus, Stefan, Skylar and Kassandra where walking in the mountains. Stefan was carrying Ray who was unconscious, on his shoulders. Skylar walked next to him and Kassandra walked next to Klaus.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked Stefan as Kassandra added "Stop tainting him Nik." as Stefan said "I'm fine."

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down." as Skylar rolled her eyes and said "If we are all forced to be stuck together, we don't need to talk to one another."

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, Saint." as Stefan said "Maybe it's 'cause were a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer."

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." Kassandra said.

They stopped only to find a pack at camp. Skylar and Stefan entered. Everyone looking at the two. Stefan put Ray on the ground as a women rushed over towards him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" as Klaus and Kassandra joined them.

"The important question is who are we." Klaus said.

Kassandra said "Please forgive me and my brother intrusion. My name is Kassandra and that's Klaus my younger twin brother next to him."

"You're the hybrid and the tribird." as Kassandra and Klaus said in sync "You've heard of us. Fantastic."

SMOKY MOUNTAINS

Klaus, Kassandra, Stefan and Skylar where all sitting. Everyone was looking at them, and still standing as they looked at Klaus and Kassandra listening to them.

"It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun." as Kassandra added in "A witch who doesn't follow any rules."

"A true hybrid and tribird." as Ray woke up as Klaus said "Excellent timing, Ray." as Kassandra said "Very dramatic if I do say so myself."

"What's happening to me?" as Klaus said "Stefan, Saint." as Stefan and Skylar got up.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." as Skylar said "Permanently this time."

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone?" as Kassandra said "A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride to save the dying man on the ground ?"