|| Klaus, Skylar and Kassandra

❝MYSTIC FALLS, 1846❞

MYSTIC FALLS, 1846

Lily dragged a five year old Skylar to the yard out front.

She cried and screamed trying to let go of her mother's tight grip

"Mommy! Please let me go, I'm sorry !" she wailed to her, tears gushing down her cheeks like a water fall. "When I say don't go in my room, I mean it."

Skylar was just playing a game of hide and seek with her twin brother Stefan and older brother Damon, when she got caught by their mother going through his secret money stash.

Enraged Lily dragged Skylar by arm.

Stefan being her loving brother tried to tell their father it was his doing, all Giuseppe did was push him out of the way and when Damon stood in front of him, Lily slapped him to.

Skylar kicked and screamed her brother's name. But if they tried they would be hurt to. She hit her mother and bite her many times.

"Let me go !" she retorted to her.

"Enough ! Now you are going to stay in here until you learn to behave Skylar, for I know I have raised a saint and not a devil !" as her mother tossed her into the dark basement.

A young Skylar cried and banged on the door and wailed "Mommy ! Mommy please I'll be good ! Let me out !"

Her mother walked away leaving the small child to beg and scream out for her brothers and her father who loved her unlike the mother who hated her.

"Mommy I'm sorry." she sniffled as she brought her knees to her chest while crying into her palms...

FLORIDA, PRESENT DAY

Skylar let out a reflex sigh as she laid out on her beach chair under the sun. Her golden locks were down her back as she was being fanned by two blonde females in tight bathing suits.