|| The End Of The Affair

❝CHICAGO❞

CHICAGO

Klaus, Stefan, Kassandra and Skylar got out of a car. Klaus said " Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan and Skylar." Skylar looked around she hadn't been here in years. "What are we doing back here ?" Klaus asked her.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" as Kassandra said "The blood falling down your pearly white fangs Angel Face."

Skylar played with her white stain gloves. "Must of the time I wasn't even me. Blacked out. Partying and blood. It's all a blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend." Klaus said.

CHICAGO CIRA 1920

{Skylar's 1920's Outfit}

"Word was the rippers of Monterrey got lonely, so him and her escaped to the city for comfort. It was Prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun."

Skylar and Stefan where inside a car. Stefan made out with a girl, he kissed her before biting into her neck drinking her blood. He then passed her over to Skylar as Skylar and the girl kissed. Skylar made out with her as her hand was on her thigh before Skylar drunk from her killing her in a second.

Once done, Stefan got out of the car as he went to Skylar's door helping her out. She smiled at her twin brother as Stefan smiled back. Skylar wiped the blood from her lip and so did Stefan as they both walked down the street.

Stefan and Skylar entered a bar as Stefan patted the doorman on the shoulder as him and Skylar passed. The owner of the bar who is on stage singing sees him and her.

"Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies? Looking for a good time, Mr. Salvatore and Miss Salvatore."

"Save me a dance, Gloria." Stefan said as Skylar said "I'll have the next."