|| Home Coming

❝SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE❞

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

Stefan was calling Klaus, who was in the woods in Portland. "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves."

"Plus the food is nice." Kassandra said as a bonus which is when Stefan said "Your father is dead." as Klaus and Kassandra looked shocked which is when Klaus said "What did you say to me?"

"To us." Kassandra added with a narrowed eye. Skylar then took the phone as she said "Oh, my mistake. Not you guys actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. Hello Kassandra." as Kassandra said mode changing "Hello Angel Face."

"You sound well." as Kassandra smirk, "Better since you've called." as Stefan took back control asking "What do you want us to do with the body?"

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened."

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

It was hours earlier as Stefan said " Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait."

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena asked as Damon said "No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic." as Skylar hit his shoulder.

"Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger."

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead-" as Elena said "We drove it through his heart"

"And what happens when they asks to see Mikael's body?" as Damon said "Good point! You my brother and sister have been compelled to do what Klaus and Kassandra says. So the idea is to lure them back here and kill them...last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied."

" Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here." as Skylar said "Me to."

"Klaus is smart. And so is Kassandra, even though I'll never tell her that to her face. If we tell them that Mikael is dead, the'll want proof." Skylar said.

"Then I shall be dead" Mikael said. "What if they wants to see you in person?" Elena asked "Well that means our plan is working. Klaus and Kassandra will absolutely want to see my body. You lure them here, and I will kill them."

"With what? Those daggers won't work on them." Stefan asked as Mikael said "Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. The one that left these ashes when it burned."