|| Dangerous Lisisons

❝MYSTIC FALLS HOSPITAL❞

MYSTIC FALLS HOSPITAL

It was nighttime. Matt was standing in the hallway and Elena walked up to him. "How's Mr. Saltzman?" he asked.

"Resigned to spending the night in observation, so long as I promise to change the lock on the house." Elena told him.

Someone was looking at them through a room window as they walk toward the exit.

"So I talked to Bonnie earlier. She and her mom are fine. Have you talked to Caroline?" as Matt said "Yeah, she's holding it together, considering how close she and her dad used to be. Any word on who's behind these attacks?"

"No, Sheriff Forbes said there's no real suspects at all." they were now walking outside to the hospital parking lot.

"How are you dealing with everything? I mean, you keep getting dragged into all of this." Elena asked as Matt said "Honestly...I'm kind of lucky, the only thing that I have to worry about for tomorrow, is showing up for my shift at the Grill."

"Thank you, for everything today. Really." as Matt told her "Get home safe." as Elena said "Thanks."

She sighed and walked to her car. Matt got into his car and reversed out. Elena waved to him from inside her car as he drove away. She started her car, started reversing, and hit something. She stopped driving immediately.

"What ?" she asked herself.

She got out of her car and checked her bumper. There was nothing there. Suddenly, Rebekah appeared.

"Drive much ?" she asked her. "Rebekah."

Rebekah grabbed Elena and pushed her against the car. "Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt." Rebekah told her.

Rebekah tried to bite Elena and Elena screamed. Suddenly Elijah rushed over, and held Rebekah against a car by her throat.

"Elijah." Rebekah told her as Elijah said "Leave." He released his grip. Rebekah stepped forward.

"Are you challenging me?"

"You're pathetic. Both of you." as Rebekah disappeared.

"Well...I believe we have a little catching up to do."

GILBERT HOUSE

The next morning, Elena, Stefan, Skylar and Damon were in the kitchen.

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena told them as Skylar had a confused look on her face, her golden blonde hair was in a high ponytail with a side bang.