11. "Goodbye guys"

Luna
Today is the day that I dread deeply. Today is the day that the boys leave, I'm honestly not ready to let them go. I walked into the kitchen hurriedly wiping my tears, "m-morning" I said as my voice cracked. "Luna have you been crying?" Mom asked, "No. It's just the...the air freshener making me disgusted I guess." I responded and I sat down next to Jordan and held his hand underneath the table. "Okay, so you boys leave in a half hour." Dad said drinking coffee, "Wait a minute, I thought you guys weren't gonna leave until 2:00, it's 7:35!" I said as I undid my hand from Jordan's. "We changed it. So we could get the earliest flight to National City." Jonathan said, "Okay, um I'll take my breakfast to-go. I'll be up in my room, so when you leave come say bye." I said grabbing my plate and walking towards my room. "LuLu wait!" Jordan said jogging up to me, "Not now Jordan. Have fun with your friends there and say hi to Kara for me." I said walking to my room and shutting the door. I sat there on my computer shopping online, I bought a pair of purple vessies, two winter jackets, three new phone cases and twelve colors of lipstick. I also bought Natalie a new iPad mini because her iPad pro she has now is busted, cracked and glitchy. The total of everything was $100 so I went downstairs with my empty plate, I put it in the sink and walked to the living room. "Hey daddy, can I borrow 100 dollars?" I said bating my eyelashes. "Why?" He responded, "Because I bought something for Natalie because of our birthday in two days. Please" I begged, he sighed and reached into his back pocket and took out his wallet, he then gave me 100 bucks. "Thanks daddy!" I said as I went back to my room.

It's time for the boys to leave and so they came up to my room and sat on my bed. "We love you LuLu, okay we'll be back. If you need anything call us okay. And Jonathan wants you to call him if someone messes with you got it?" Jordan said as he hugged me. "Okay, I'll miss you guys." I said trying not to cry, "we'll miss you too Lu." Jonathan said as they said goodbye and left the house. Mom called me and Natalie down for dinner. When we got downstairs we sat at the table and started eating, "isn't it sad that Jordan and Jonathan won't be able to be here for our sweet 16?" Natalie said, "Don't even talk about our birthday please." I begged, she nodded. "Luna I know your upset but it will be okay." Dad said as he took his plate to the sink.
After dinner I went back to my room and I sat there looking at an old picture of the boys and me and I lost it. I was bawling my eyes out. I got a call and looked at who it was, it was Jonathan, so I answered. "Hello Jonny." I said as I wiped my tears. "Luna have you been crying?" He asked, "no it's just I took a shower and I still have water dripping onto my face." I lied.  "Jordan!" Jonathan yelled. It looked like they were walking, "yeah!" Jordan yelled back. "I'm on the phone with Luna!" Jonathan yelled while running to catch up to Jordan. "Hey LuLu! Your crying what's wrong?" Jordan asked, "nothing, I'm okay I swear. I was just thinking about mine and Natalie's sweet 16 and how y-you two w-won't be here." I start crying again but it got worse. I couldn't breathe. Jordan called Natalie and she came rushing in, "luna can you hear me? Stay with me Luna." She tried to say but I couldn't hear her. "LuLu, focus on my voice. Your going to be okay I promise. Breathe Sis breathe!" Jordan said. I blacked out.