19. "i hate living in fear."

Luna
I sat in the bedroom we were staying in at Wayne Manor when the others walked in and saw that I was blankly staring at the blank wall in front of me with tears steaming down my face. "Luna? Luna what's wrong?" Natalie asked, "I hate living in fear." I said not looking away from the wall, "I hate living in a life where I have problems with me and I hate living with the fact I can't tell my friends that dad's fuckin superman. I hate it all and I've been sitting here all damn day thinking what I should do with the gun I stole from Bruce." I said as more tears gushed down my face. "Lu...don't do this." Jonathan said as he pulled me into a hug. I didn't look at him though, it hurt to much to. "Luna Grace Kent. Do not ever think like this again, you have people who care about you and will miss you dearly if you do this. You have Jon, Nat, our family and me that care. I know it's hard to keep dad's secret but I had to from Sarah and Jonathan has to keep dad's secret from his girlfriend Courtney. Everyone has to keep their Superhero identities a secret. Yeah it's hard to keep the secret but fuck it. You just have to because it keeps family and friends safe and out of harms way. And living in fear is okay because I'm living in fear to, so is Jonathan and Natalie but we all pull through and so should you. And guess what, I hate living with the fact that I don't get to know more people without having a panic attack. I hate having to take medication for my anxiety but that's our life LuLu. I can't believe you'd ever even think that its okay to take your own life." Jordan said as he fought back tears, "I'm sorry...I'm the worst little and twin sister ever." I cried finally looking at Jordan. "No, you are not the worst because you are the absolute best." Natalie said grabbing my hand. Tears continued to swim my eyes as I hugged Jordan. "I love you LuLu, don't ever think about any of this again or so help me I'll get back together with Sarah and ignore you for the rest of your life." He said pulling away from me and wiping my eyes. I laughed, "if you do I'll officially make Jonathan my forever favorite." I said as he ruffled my hair.