2. Boyfriend?

A few days before, everyone had gone to get their schedules, so Jay just went to his homeroom. It was the science teacher he had last year, a pretty nice woman.

So it shouldn't be that bad.

He said hi to her and then went to go sit at a desk to look over his schedule. Most of his classes were on the fourth floor, which was annoying since he knew his friends would mainly be on the third floor because of the grades they were in.

"Hey."

He looked up and rolled his eyes when he saw Sunghoon sitting in the seat in front of him.

"What?"

"I want to apologize," he said.

"For what?"

"For being an asshole to you all the time. My boyfriend said I shouldn't do that and I should just stop talking to you all together."

He turned back around to read over his schedule too and Jay looked at him in confusion.

"Boyfriend?" He asked with a smirk.

"If it must concern you..." Sunghoon sighed and turned to look at him with a smile on his face. "He's so dreamy. He's older, taller, smarter, and more handsome than you."

"Just because you said sorry for being an asshole doesn't mean you aren't one," Jay mumbled. "How much older?"

"A few years. And don't say shit. You're the one who's friends with a couple of first year students."

Jay shook his head and he took out his phone to listen to music as more people flooded the classroom and started talking. He saw Sunghoon put his phone up to his ear and took one of his earbuds out in curiosity.

"Hey. What? No, I'm not talking to anyone. I told you, they're just my friends. I know. I love it when you're jealous. I know. You're the only man in my life. Yes. Yes, I know. Just... I'm at school right-" he sighed and grabbed his bag. "I'll be out in a sec. Love you."

He hung up and looked visibly upset as he walked out.

Although he really didn't care about Sunghoon in the slightest, Jay was bored in this long homeroom. So he stood up and followed him far behind.

The school was fairly large with five floors. Since they were on the fourth floor, it took a while for Sunghoon to get down to the first floor with Jay following a few staircases behind him.

Jay looked around a hallway and saw Sunghoon talking to someone. He was probably 6'2", and was really handsome just like Sunghoon said.

"You can't just sneak into my school-"

"I can do whatever I want. And besides, I did it so we could be together."

"But what if we get caught-"

The man grabbed his face in his hands and smiled at him. "That's just what makes it more fun, right?" He asked before kissing him.

Jay sighed, his eyes shutting in frustration when he heard Sunghoon struggling to get away. "No! I can't right now. We will after school, okay?"

"Whatever. But you fucking owe me," the guy said before walking out the exit door.

Jay walked out from around the corner, stopping when Sunghoon looked over at him with bloodshot eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked. "Were you spying on us? That's... stupid." He hiccuped and walked away, and Jay couldn't help but look down at the floor in guilt.