13. Paradise

*Same day*

Another party, another mistake of coming here, knowing damn well Jungwon and Niki would want to come too.

Jay sighed as they ran away, glad that they somewhat knew how to control themselves, but still worried. He walked inside. It was a big house, not the same as the last one, but it was a lot bigger, and it had a lot more people in it.

A lot more idiotic drunk people.

"Jay, he's with the stripper again," a once again drunk Sunghoon said, leaning his head on Jay's shoulder. "I'm bored. Can you fuck me?"

Jay's eyes widened and he lightly pushed him away. "What do you mean?"

"I would be lying if I said you weren't attractive," he giggled. "Besides, I know the beautiful Jay Park wants it too." He smiled and pulled him in to kiss him, but Jay quickly pulled away.

"Sunghoon, stop," he said in anger, but the boy kept persisting.

"Come onnnnn. You wanna be Mr. Hero sooo bad. Then do it."

"What?"

"Take me away from this Hell. Take me... to paradise." He hung on Jay's shoulders to stabilize himself and the older put his hands on his waist, fear rushing down his body as he stared down at Sunghoon.

"I'll let you sleep in my guest room."

"I want you Jay," he said, grabbing the boy's hand and moving it to his ass, leading to Jay being pushed onto the ground.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Kangdae yelled, and he started gasping for breath as the air was knocked out of him.

"I'm sorry. Just... please don't hurt him," Jay said, trying to block himself from the endless punching and kicking.

"I would never hurt him. Unlike what you were doing, you piece of shit!" He yelled, grabbing a panicking Sunghoon and dragging him out.

"Jay!" Jake yelled, running over to him to help him up, gasping at the sight of blood all over his face. "Come on. I'll take you home."

He helped him up, but Jay looked around in confusion.

"Wait... my friends. They're here."

Jake's eyes widened and then they ran to go find them, finding Niki in the hallway.

"Where's Jungwon?" Jake asked.

"I don't know. He got dragged away into one of the rooms," Niki sobbed, and both of them started looking.

"Jungwon!" Jay yelled, opening multiple doors. "Jungwon?" He saw him seemingly consensually making out with someone on a bed in one of the rooms. "Jungwon, you can't-" he walked over and pulled the guy off of him. "How old are you?!"

"Twenty-two."

"Get the fuck out!" Jay screamed, getting a pillow to hit him with over and over again. "He's seventeen fucking years old you pedophile!!!" He screamed at him as the guy ran down the hallway.

He then walked back into the room, seeing a look of horror on Jungwon's face.

"What happened to you?" He asked, confused when Jay started checking on him.

"Sunghoon's boyfriend... I don't wanna talk about it."