3. Paint

"Leave me the fuck alone!" Sunghoon groaned as Jay kept following him around the school.

"I'm just curious..."

"He's in a bad mood, okay?! He never acts like that unless he's in a bad mood! Just drop it and go hang out with your friends or something. We're on the third floor after all."

Jay looked in the room where his friends were talking and sighed, letting Sunghoon storm away by himself.

He didn't like Sunghoon.

Not in the slightest.

But what the fuck kind of relationship is that?

They weren't even fighting.

He walked into the classroom and everyone looked at him. A side effect of walking into a room you don't belong in.

"Hyung!" Niki yelled, walking over to grab his hand. "Come on. We're talking to the girls about different date ideas."

Jay shrugged and followed him over, wanting an ounce of positive energy after what just happened. He still didn't know what happened, and as much as he didn't want to, he kept thinking about it.

"Blue Jay."

"Hm?" Jay asked, looking at Jungwon.

"What's your idea of a perfect date?"

Jay shrugged. "Never really thought of it. I guess... maybe just a movie. At home. Cuddling."

They all started giggling and he looked out the window by them. He couldn't get his mind off of Sunghoon.

Why couldn't he get his mind off Sunghoon?

He said goodbye to his friends and walked back to his class, making it back right on time for the bell to ring. Sunghoon was nowhere to be seen when he left, but he saw him in his second period.

It was an advanced art class that both of them apparently wanted to take, and he had to sit next to Sunghoon since it was the only available seat.

"Yes, there is a sub on the first day," the substitute teacher said. "Your teacher will be here tomorrow. Just use any of the supplies and do what you want."

Jay started drawing random stuff, looking down at his arm that Sunghoon painted a dark blue stripe across.

He's just moody.

But he did it again.

And again.

To the point where it was aggravating Jay and he pulled his arm away.

"Idiot," Sunghoon said, going back to painting a blob of blue on a paper.

"No you," he replied, taking a paper towel and wiping off the access paint, groaning when it stained his arm. "Why did you do that?"

Sunghoon shrugged, making him roll his eyes and go to the bathroom to wash as much of it out as he could. When he came back, there was a blue mark on his paper and he huffed.

"I hate you."

"Well I guess that's too fucking bad, isn't it?"

"What happened to your boyfriend telling you not to be an asshole?" He snickered, gasping when paint was drawn onto his face. "You-" he took a paintbrush and did the same to Sunghoon, and it ended in a fight.

A fight that ended up in the principal's office.