23. Bottom

A/N: Sorry this took a while. I have no other Excuse other than I'm lazy and I'm sorry. Also Idk if y'all stan, but here's an adorable ball of gorgeousness for you to feast your eyes on.

 Also Idk if y'all stan, but here's an adorable ball of gorgeousness for you to feast your eyes on

Sunghoon's eyes fluttered open, not fully comprehending what happened last night. Truly, he was confused for a second, until he felt a comforting arm around his waist and a breath on his neck.

What happened last night hit him, and a soft smile made it's way to his face as he snuggled further into the blanket. He didn't feel uncomfortable in the slightest being so close to Jay. Any type of hatred that he had for him was gone.

Now he just felt... love for him.

"I'm gonna go get ready for the day," he said quietly, crawling out of bed and limping to his clothes still on the floor.

Damnit.

Now he was limping for two reasons.

"Do you normally get up this early?" Jay groaned after checking the time. "We don't have anywhere to be."

"I um... should get home... and help my mom go Christmas shopping."

Jay sighed and sat up, frowning at him as he put his belt on. "You didn't like last night."

"No, that's not what it is. I just... don't usually have sex with people I'm not already dating. I'm nervous."

"About what?"

"The repercussions. What will everyone think?"

"Does it matter what they think?" Sunghoon looked at him. "Sunghoon, you overcame so much. The opinions of a few people who have nothing better to do with their time shouldn't bother you. I envy how cool you are. I could never go through so much and still be the hero in the end."

Sunghoon just looked at him in complete adoration and shook his head. "Well, what do we do now?"

"We talk about what we talked about last night."

"You wanna date me?" Sunghoon asked. "But... what about the time I stepped on your ankle in gym class in sixth grade?"

He laughed about it and Jay rolled his eyes. "It was an accident, wasn't it?" Sunghoon nodded. "Then... I don't care about that anymore."

Sunghoon's eyes widened, but a small smile formed on his lips and he looked down. "Why did you hate me?"

"Same reason you hated me. We were both just really competitive and petty for some reason."

"That is a really petty reason to hate each other." Sunghoon sighed and walked over to the side of the bed to look down at him. Jay nodded and leaned in to hug his waist and lay his head against his abdomen. Sunghoon smiled and brushed his hands through his hair, content being in Jay's arms. "Jay..."

"Hm?"

"I wanna be your boyfriend."

"Okay." Jay closed his eyes and laid back down, making Sunghoon playfully roll his eyes and hit him with a pillow. "What?!"

"Come on. We gotta go meet everyone to eat breakfast."

He grabbed Jay's arm to pull him up and the older groaned, finally standing up and getting dressed too.

***

"Guys," Niki said excitedly, sitting next to everyone except Jay and Sunghoon. "Guess what I saw last night."

"Your future? Was it hidious?" Jungwon asked and Niki rolled his eyes.

"No. Jay and Sunghoon Hyung went into the same room and I haven't seen them at all this morning."

All of them looked shocked and Sunoo started laughing. "Of course, you bozos! They fucked last night!" Multiple other people in the hotel's café looked at them and Heeseung hit his shoulder.

"Can you not?"

"You're just mad that Jake topped you last night, bottom."

Everyone started laughing and Heeseung looked even more annoyed, about to say something back when Sunghoon and Jay walked over. They all looked at the two, trying to keep straight faces, but Jake was the first one to start laughing.

"Sunoo," Sunghoon gritted his teeth, immediately knowing what happened.

"Niki started it!"

"Who bottomed?" Jake asked, and Jay finally realized what they were talking about.

He just ignored them and sat down, smiling a little bit when Sunghoon sat next to him. The younger must've caught it because he giggled a little bit, looking up at the table that was staring at them.

"It's true!" Jungwon shrieked. "All those times where you made us hate him and now you're hooking up with him!"

Jay's eyes widened and he immediately stood up. "Don't say that out loud Yang Jungwon!" The boy started laughing a little bit and Jay sighed. "Just leave it alone. It's no one's business."

They all giggled and Jay finally blushed, shaking his head as Sunghoon joined in on the laughter.