7. Jello Shots

Date: September 9th

"Are you going to Yang Jeongin's party tonight?" Jungwon asked as he and Niki walked on either side of Jay.

"I don't know..."

"Hyung, come on. You never go to parties with us," Niki said, looking around like he was looking for someone.

Jay sighed and stopped at his locker. "Why is his party on a Monday?"

"He said he and his friends like to see who can survive the most with a hangover at school the next day," Jungwon shrugged. "But it'll be fine. I just need you to be my wingman."

"Jungwon, you are a minor. I'm not gonna be your wingman and neither of you will be drinking."

He noticed Niki wasn't paying attention and followed his gaze, realizing that he was staring at Sunoo.

"Y'know, Sunoo said he has a crush on one of you two," Jay said, smiling when Niki's breath got caught in his throat. "Why don't you go say hi to him?"

"But that'll break our number one friendship rule of never making friends with or dating a member of Sunghoon's squad," he gasped, looking at Jungwon who just shrugged.

Jay chuckled and placed his hands on the younger's shoulders. "Just go for it. I've been getting back in touch with Jake lately anyway."

Jungwon gasped this time, now feeling slightly betrayed as Niki skipped over to Sunoo. But they both just watched as the two laughed and walked away together.

"So you can set Niki up with a member of Sung-squad, but you can't be my wingman for one night?" Jungwon asked, playfully squinting his eyes.

Jay sighed and nodded. "Fine."

And then Jungwon started squealing and pulled him away so they could talk about it.

***

"Sunoo said that Heeseung is driving them," Niki said as they walked up to Jeongin's large house.

Jay just lived down the street, so Jungwon and Niki got dropped off by their parents for a "sleepover". Well, technically it was a sleepover. They were just going to a party first.

"So what happened with you two today?" Jungwon asked, smiling like a fanboy as Niki started blushing.

"Nothing. We just... talked."

"About what?"

"Stuff."

They started laughing and Jay turned to face them, making them stop walking. "You will not drink, you will not talk to anyone who looks taller, older, or stronger than you, and you will not leave empty drinks anywhere, got it?"

Jungwon and Niki both rolled their eyes and ran past him, making him sigh. He turned around to face the building, taking a deep breath before walking inside.

It's not like he hadn't been to parties before. But he's never been to them with his two friends that were not legally allowed to do... anything at this party really.

The music was loud, he realized. Really loud.

So he went to an area that was kind of quiet and didn't have many people, and after an hour or so, he tilted his head when he saw Sunghoon sitting on the floor in a dazed state.

"Dude..." he said, standing over him. "What are you doing?"

He had known Sunghoon long enough to to know that he didn't drink. He hated the taste of alcohol and wanted nothing to do with it.

"Oh... Jay Park! Hey!" He exclaimed, somehow managing to stand up. "Everyone, look! Jay Park is here!" The few people in the room just ignored him and he hung his arms over Jay's shoulders to whisper, "but not the famous one, right? Or are you the famous one?" He giggled.

"Sunghoon, why did you drink?"

"I didn't drink," he pouted and shook his head.

"Sunghoon..."

The boy rolled his eyes and smiled. "Okay. So... my boyfriend maybe dared me to do jello shots off a female stripper. So what?"

"A female- Sunghoon, you're gay."

"I know. I tried telling him that, but he didn't- hm, he didn't lis-ten. Listen... Mr. Park. Do not tell anyone... that my boyfriend is having sex with the stripper." He collapsed on the spot, giggling when Jay caught him from falling.

"Did you tell him he could?"

"No... he just... told me to come down here and drink, or else I would be in big, big trouble. And he also said if I told anyone he cheated on me, I would be in big, big trouble." He gasped. "Don't tell him I told you, Jay Park!"

He closed his eyes like he was about to sleep and Jay gasped. He didn't know what to do with all that information. For now, he knew he needed to get Sunghoon out of this situation though.

"Come on. I need to get you home."

"No! My dad will get angry!" He groaned when Jay pulled him up to wrap his arm around his shoulders. "No, no, no."

"I'll take you to my house, okay?"

Sunghoon smiled. "Jay Park is always so sweet."