17. Untitled

A/N: I know the entire story is dark, but this chapter is... yeah. You'll either get really emotional or you'll be ready to kill someone after reading this.

Date: November 23rd

"Kangdae's coming back today, right?" Sunoo asked over the phone.

"Yeah. I'm excited. It's been a week since I last saw him after all," he smiled, even thought Sunoo couldn't see it, and sat on his bed.

Then he looked down at his bare thighs -he was wearing a robe since he just got out of the shower- and his smile dropped.

The bruises from last time still hurt.

He hoped Kangdae was in a good mood today.

"Did you finish your project?"

"Yeah," Sunghoon said, focusing on his friend instead. "Jay and I worked on it all week at his house."

Sunoo started questioning him about his new alliance with his arch rival, and Sunghoon's bedroom door opened.

"What do you mean you went over to that guy's house?" Kangdae asked, obviously drunk. "Were you cheating on me?"

Sunghoon shook his head. "Of course not. We were just working on stuff for school. Were you drinking?"

"It's none of your business what I was doing. Who are you on the phone with?"

"Sunoo."

Kangdae rolled his eyes. "You need to hang out with people your own age."

Jake exists.

And this is coming from the twenty-three year old who's dating a nineteen year old.

Kangdae took his phone and threw it on the floor before grabbing Sunghoon's neck harshly. "Why the fuck were you at that guy's house?"

"I told you. We were working on something for school."

"That's always what it is, right?" Kangdae started taking off his belt and Sunghoon backed up on the bed in fear.

"P-please don't."

"Why not? I didn't give you permission to go over there." He hit Sunghoon's thigh with it and the boy cried in pain, but Kangdae just laughed. "You're such a disgusting whore. Going over to the house of the man who sexually harrassed you while you were drunk. You wanted him to do it again, didn't you?" He hit him again and again and Sunghoon cried, accidentally externally begging for Jay's help. Kangdae scoffed. "I'm going to fucking kill you."

"W-wait please. I'm sorry." He gasped as he was roughly pulled to the ground by his hair, screaming when it brought excruciating pain to his already broken leg. "Please stop." Kangdae dragged him to the bathroom, shoving him into the shower and turning the cold water on. "Please! Please!" He kept crying.

"You're lucky it's not fucking bleach." Sunghoon stopped yelling, only crying as he was slowly losing his voice, but he was soon let out of the shower and a warm towel was wrapped around him. "I love you so much," Kangdae said, carrying the trembling boy to the bed.

No you don't.

Not like Jay does.

But when he was on the bed, this led to Kangdae taking the rest of his clothes off and immediately pushing himself inside of Sunghoon.

"No," he sobbed. "Please. I don't want it."

"You'll fucking take it," he groaned in his ear, thrusting faster. Sunghoon squeezed his eyes shut and tried to think of anything happy, but it was too painful for anything to work. "You're so fucking sexy. Weighing nothing for me. Giving up everything for me. Loving me unconditionally."

It went on for an hour, and Sunghoon was so exhausted and in pain by the end of it that at this point, he just wished he could die.

His head was turned to the side, and when he finally opened his eyes, the last thing he saw before losing consciousness was his lit up phone screen across the room.

A picture of Sunoo with the words "The call has been going on for 1:24:32" on it.