Chapter 4: Lucario & Mew II

In the Morning, Ash, Delia and Prof Oak were in the Castle Dining Room and saw Lucario also in there. They eat the Breakfast in there

"How did you two gonna go to the Tree of Beginning?" Queen Aileen asked

Ash's smile took his Pokeball,"Come out, Entei..."

Entei comes out from his Pokeball roaring loudly, He is different from Mewtwo, Entei showing his Presence of his Aura of Legendary Pokemon. He is one of the children of Ho-Oh after all.

"Entei..." Queen Aileen said breathlessly stunned at his Majestic

Entei looks at Lucario who kneels as a greeting,"Stand, Young Knight.."

"Yes, Lord Entei..." Lucario stand up in stunned look at Ash and Entei in confused and yet stunned

Ash touches Entei back,"Please help us, Entei..."

"I heard everything, Hop on, Chosen One.." Entei lowered his massive body

Ash sits in Entei Back with Mewtwo who floats beside them. He looks at Lucario grinning,"Are you ready, Lucario?"

"More than ready!" Lucario declared in determined

"Be careful!" Delia and Queen Aileen said

Ash clutching Entei back while he follows Lucario into the Mountain, The Morning Cloud is cold but thankfully he has Cloak with him. Ash can ask Mewtwo to teleport but if they do that they might miss something in the way with Ash who feels like got Adventure. It's thrilling though.

Entei and Lucario halted because of Geyser. They have no choice but to wait until it calms down. Ash gets down from Entei when saw Hotspring make him grin walk to there take off his shoes and sit in there

"Ah, So comfy..." Ash said in blissed, He looked at Lucario who was in memory of his past, made him grab his paw gently, made him look at Ash,"It's so comfy, Join us.."

Ash drags Lucario to sit beside Ash and He has no choice but to dip his feet to the Warm Water, He subconsciously let the Tense away from his Shoulder.

"I remember when Aaron-sama also brought me in here.." Lucario said

Ash looked at him and looked up at the Blue Sky declaring,"I didn't believe that Sir Aaron betrayed his own Kingdom!" He gently squeezed Lucario's hand still looking at the Blue Sky,"That's why we need to find the Truth..."

"Hope..." Entei chirped up from his place

"That's Right! Hope! You can't lose the Hope!" Ash grinned at Lucario who looked at him with an unreadable look,"Even small Hope is enough to push the Despair away. That Hope will become your Light. I prefer to know the Ugly Truth than Pretty Lie. If Sir Aaron really did betray the Kingdom then the person who spouted the Lie needs to be Executed immediately."

Entei and Mewtwo snickered with Lucario who look at their Joined hand then at the Boy brown Eye

"You are a strange Kid..." Lucario comment after a few second

"I take that as Compliment..." Ash grin

Soon, The Geyser calms down with Ash who rides Entei again. They continued their Journey to the Tree of Beginning only to rest when the sun set. Ash made some dinner for the Pokemons, He released Suicune and Thunder made Lucario wide-eyed and stunned to see the complete Legendary Beast.

Ash gave the Food to Lucario, Sandwich who he hesitantly took. He gives a smile and gives the same food to the other Legendary Pokemons. Lucario eats delicious food.