Chapter 6: Kanto Arc- Grey Badge (Pewter City!)

Morning is coming, Ash woke up in Morning with Mew and Pikachu who yawned. He gave a kiss to both of them in their Forehead then he went to the Bathroom to brush his teeth and took a warm shower.

"Good Morning, Lucario, Mewtwo." Ash greet them

They greet him back, Ash grabs his Pokeball as his Necklace with Mew who disguised as Pidgeot flew beside him, Pikachu who stayed on his shoulder. Mewtwo decided to stay in Pokeball with Lucario who walked beside him.

Ash gave the Key back to Nurse Joy and decided to begin to Journey Right Away. He already made his Breakfast and he already filled his Pokemon Food from Pokemon Center and Lucario often hunted his food by himself so Ash didn't give him food because it's an insult to him.

He get out from the Pokemon Center ignoring the look from the people because of his Lucario

"Ah, What a nice morning. If we walk through Viridian forest, We're gonna stay overnight there." Ash showing the Map to Lucario and Pikachu,"We can use Entei though and we arrived right before the sun set in Pokemon Center of Perwer City"

"I don't mind. It's been a while since i haven't run through the Forest." Entei voice echoed through the mind

"Then it's decided." Lucario said

Ash closed his Pokedex,"I'm gonna release Entei when we arrive in the Forest.kay?"

They walk into Viridian City at a calm pace, Ash also using his Aura sight to look Pokemons. He exhaled when he saw the Forest. He walk into the deeper forest only halted when saw Caterpie in the Tree Branch, Pikachu who saw it jump down from his shoulder

"PIkachu, Tackle!" Ash command

Caterpie got caught off-guard by sudden attack making it fall into the Ground, Ash immediately threw the Pokeball to the Caterpie waiting until its 'Ping' made Ash grin, took the pokeball and sent out Caterpie who looked up at Ash.

"Hey, My name is Ash. Do you want to join my Journey?" Ash asked

Caterpie nods make Ash grin and touch it to the Pokeball, Ash gives an Embracing squeeze to Pikachu then he sends out Entei who stands Majestic as always. He gives a peck to Entei's forehead and rides on his Back.

"Let's go to Pewter City!" Ash cheered

Lucario runs first followed by Ash with Mew who turn into Pidgeotto following them, Ash clutching Entei Brown Fur. Ash tapped Entei fur to halt followed by Lucario who also halted with Mew who also halted turn into Butterfree.

"It's Weedle. I need to capture it!" Ash said take out Pidgey,"Pidgey gust Attack!"

Pidgey flew away from Weedle with Gust of Wind but then Weedle try to pierced her using it sting

"Get away from the Sting and Tackle into the Ground!" Ash command

Pidgey followed the Command with Weedle who managed to slow its guard and Ash caught it in his Pokeball and not long a 'Ping' was heard to make him grin. He jumped down from Entei and took the Pokeball and with the same question he asked Weedle.

Ash didn't like to force Pokemon to obey his Command, If the Pokemon wants to be Free then so be it. He's not gonna force. Bonds make Pokemon stronger. Ash hop on to Entei back

"We have a new family. Come on then to Pewter City. We stop in Lunch" Ash pat Entei Fur who purred

Ash looked ahead the Road with Entei who ran at full speed until he saw the Sun who was blazing brightly at the sky showing it was almost Lunch time, He needed to feed his Pokemons.