Chapter 26: Orange Island Arc - Scyther

After founding the Crystal Onix, Ash has an Interesting and experience Journey. He sends the Photo of Crytal Onix to Prof. Oak who is delighted to see the Mythical Crystal Onix, Ash who after helping Mateo he found himself in the Ocean sitting at Lapras Back but he experienced interesting Stuff.

He meet Nurse Joy who is different from other Nurse Joy since she is going from an island to an island to treat other Pokemons not to stay hole up in One Island, Therefore Ash has fun ride Lapras along with Nurse Joy who rides Kayak. He knows that he might leave behind therefore he use Lapras after she rests.

Ash meet a whole bunch of Pokemons from other Island and Water Pokemons. That also the first time he saw Magikarp that Nurse Joy saves evolved into Gyarados.

Such a Beautifull Sky, Ash though in silence look at the Blue Sky in silence. He was on the way to the Next Island to get his next Gym Badge in Navel Island. He received no Message from Lance and it makes his heart ached a little bit, he didn't know about this feeling. it feels like Poison in his Vein.

"I see it, Navel Island!" Lapras cooed yank Ash from his though

Ash look up saw an Island in front of him, "You Right. Let's go. Lapras."

Lapras swim into the Beach Shore of Navel Island, Ash jumps down from Lapras Back with Pikachu who perched his shoulder. Lucario gets out from his Pokeball to stand beside Ash who looks around in confused tilted his head.

"It seems quiet..."

"Yes. It's like got Desert." Lucario comment

Ash frowned, "And I don't see any Gym around here. Perhaps it was much more further into the Island?"

[Pika.] Pikachu give a chirp make them look back saw a Guy riding a Sailing Boat expertly, He walks into Ash asking about Gym Battle.

"Yes. We're come to have Gym Battle." Ash confirmed

"Well, You come into the right place. It's nice to meet you. I'm Danny."

"uh. A pleasure to meet you. I'm Ash and my Partner Pikachu, Lucario."

Ash follow Danny through the Village while talking to each other, He glances at Lucario who stand like he's in second to Battle. Ash could not help but feel Flattered every time his Pokemons act like that especially Lucario. He is Ex-War Knight, therefore, he has no conscience about what he's doing, it's a habit and now, it's his Habit to protect Ash and be cautious from the Stranger.

"Your Lucario is protective of you." Danny comment

Ash chuckled give a pat to Lucario who blinks, "Yes. Well, Some people might feel annoying but for me it's flattering. He keeps me safe from the Danger after all and the Danger for some reason come to me every time."

Danny gives chuckled halted in front of the Gate, "We arrived. At the Naval Gym!"

Ash open the Big Door showing a Mountain Hill Road and a Cable Train, He tilted his head in confusion with Pikachu who point at the Sign make Ash walk to the Sign.

"It says, Welcome Pokemon Trainer and all of the Gym Challenger need to climb to the Top." Ash read out loud look at the Mountain raised one of his eyebrows and read it again, "The Trainer need to reach the top without the help of Pokemons and if the Trainer use Pokemons, they will be disqualified."

[Pika, Pi?] "Are you gonna do it?"

Ash grin straighten his back with his hand in his hips, "If we didn't try it, We didn't know what happened!"

[Pika, Pi!!] "Go!!"

"Lucario, are you gonna stay in your Pokeball or go with me to Climb?" 

"It's shame of me to stay in my Pokeball," Lucario said make Ash chuckled pat his head