Chapter 13: Kanto Arc- Cinnabar Island, Volcanic Badge

It was already 3 week after Ash got the PokePhone from Lance, He was still messaging to Lance about his Day while he even sometimes listens to Lance rant about his Agents. It makes him amused when he needs to work on his Paperwork and looking at the Problem from the Criminal Group.

ON the Road, He saw many things and helped many people. After he got a PokePhone, He took photos for the people he met because it's Memory that sometime he sent to Lance and told him about what happened like when he helped a girl to perfect her Copycat along with her Pokemon Ditto that can transform to anything and anyone.

He also gave a Scenery Picture to him from the Forest when he found a herd of Pikachu in the forest, Ash gave a Photo of him selfie among the Pikachus swarmed around him. Lucatio and Mewtwo look at Ash who took selfie with bright grin

"He seems to be Happier." Lucario comment

Mewtwo huffed,"Even if I didn't like it but we can not stop him from Mating."

Lucario scrunched his face then sighs,"I know Lance is dependable but Ash is too young."

"Too Young." Mewtwo exhaled and gave an analized look to the Knight Pokemon,"Ash happiness is the most Important."

Mewtwo disappears into the Pokeball leaving Lucario alone outside guarding their Prince and their Protector. Lucario sighs at the bright blue sky, His Promise to Lord Arceus to protect his Son, Ash to not get Dead but for some reason he can feel why Lord Arceus asked him to protect him, The Boy for some reason is a magnet to the Trouble.

Ash also told Lance more like Rant to him in Message about the Siblings that forced their Eevee to Evolve. It angered him. He also gives a Photo of Snorlax that sleeping blocking the water but in the end he managed to capture Snorlax that got send into Prof. Oak Lab.

Lance who saw all of the Photo and Message only can respond,"You have a lot of Journey."

Ash also told Lance about the showdown between the Two Gym in the Town that made the Town become insecure, He also told Lance about the 2 Gym gonna start over and apologizing to the Town People in there.

"Well, it's Honour for them if their Gym can become an official Pokemon Gym." Lance respond in message

Now, Ash looks up at the Night Sky where the Ferris Wheel glow brightly like a firework in there. He took out his PokePhone and took a picture of the Beautiful Ferris Wheel to Lance and give a clipped

"It's so beautiful, like a star brightening in the night sky. I wonder which star you like?"

[Pika?] "What are you doing?" Pikachu asked

Ash blink closed the Pokephone and put it in his Pocket,"Nothing. Just give a photo to him."

"You really like him, huh." Lucario comment

Ash cleared his throat,"I'm not. Just i thought maybe he was bored with his Job so.."

Lucariio and Pikachu look at each other and sigh, Their Poor Trainer so innocent. Mew who is happily eating a Cotton Candy in Swable Appearances tilted her head and made Ash pat her head in silence.

Ash also for some reason helps Melvin, A Magician who loses his touch and fails his own Magic with his Pokemon, Exeggcute. Ash also has a lot of Journey that he saves in his Memory of his Phone. He also managed to caught Jigglypuff when helping a City where the people in there can not sleep but because of Jigglypuff who overcome her fear of singing in front of the Crowd, She make the city back to normal with Ash who caught Jigglypuff when Ash noticed the little Pokemon follow him around.