Lugia and 3 Legendary Birds

The sky was cloudless and vibrant, the lush green meadows shining as the sun rays fell upon them. The town of Pallet was peaceful and quiet. A gentle breeze wafted through the hill. The trees and flowers wave rhythmically according to the breeze.

In the quiet atmosphere, the small but elegant house with the red roof was the only exception. The little house was filled with the laughter and enthusiasm of a twelve year old and his trusted Pokemon's.

Delia Ketchum was outside her house gardening. From where she sits, she could see her son being cuddled by his pokemon. Mewtwo was a few yards away from them silently enjoying the interaction. Delia was happy to see her son smile. After the legendary birds went back to do their duties, Ash was pretty sad. But Pikachu, Mew and Lucario cheered him up.

They had come back to Pallet Town a week before. The day they came back Delia and Prof. Oak had arranged a huge party for Ash, congratulating his victory. Ash was so happy then. They spent the rest of the days resting, but then the legendary birds had to go back. Ash waved them goodbye and hoped to meet them at orange islands when he started the next journey.

He had even texted Lance after coming back home. From their recent text Ash knows very well that Lance is extremely busy and will not be reachable for quite some time. Ash wondered if he could have taken all these responsibilities after becoming the champion. To top it off Lance was also the leader of the G men. That means double pressure. Now he really cherishes his decision to not be the champion.

Ash and team spent the rest of the days in Pallet Town, training and also helping his mother in the house chores. Ash also took the time to train his aura and expand his bond with Lucario. He had planned to start his journey to orange islands a few weeks after, since he thought that his team needed time after all the hardships they had done for the league and compared to the Indigo conference, Orange league had less challenge. He had done his research on it along with professor Oak. So he is pretty confident regarding his schedule.

XXXXXXXXXX

It was a normal day as usual, Ash was meditating at the courtyard when he was met with a sudden sense of panic. Ash opened his eyes in terror not understanding what the sudden feeling of dread was. Everything seemed to be at ease but Ash could feel the weird vibe around nature. His aura is going wild and is screaming danger.

[Pikapi?] "Ash?" 

Ash looked from where he sits meeting the gaze of a concerned Pikachu and Lucario. Ash paid them little regard as of now and concentrated on where he got the sudden panic and fear. It wasn't just any indication of a disaster, someone he loves and cares about is involved in it. His panic is mostly for that reason than the incoming disaster. Ash used his aura and Arceus power to know what is causing the imbalance. 

Ash suddenly stood up, eyes furrowed and looked at Lucario and Pikachu with seriousness."We're going to travel again."

"Right Now?" Lucario asked, concern evident in his voice.

"Yes. I had a bad feeling for the Birds Trio. Something bad is going to happen in Orange Islands. And the Birds trio is involved in it." Ash informed them and without wasting any time, he went upstairs to pack his belongings and essential gears for the trip. Lucario and Pikachu stood at the courtyard in shock, even though they had got the vibe of something wrong going to happen, only upon seeing the dread in Ash's face did they understand it was fatal. They looked at each other and joined Ash to help him to pack.

Delia was shocked to hear that Ash was going all of a sudden. Just seeing her son's face was enough to increase her worry. She knows that she can't stop Ash from whatever danger he is going towards, but the mother in her doesn't want it to happen. With a heavy heart she bid her son good bye hoping that he would be safe.