Chapter 11: Kanto Arc- Fuchsia Gym (Soul Badge)

Ash Journey is continued to Fuchsia City and he wonders if the God, (Sorry Arceus no pun intended) not heard his wish to hurry arrived into the Fuchsia city because in the last week every City or Town he goes there always has a problem that comes to him.

The first town is where many children disappeared and the Cause is because some Rich People using Psychic Pokemon make their Wave to turn Pokemon Trait into the Children and make the Children act like Pokemons. Ash and Officer Jenny managed to save the Children with help of the Psychic Pokemon.

He stay in there for a Whole Night because when he finished help Officer Jenny solved the case the sun almost Set and he has enough to camp out therefore he stay in the Pokemon Center while Training with his Pokemon's.

The Second is where he got caught up in Team Rocket Evil Scheme where he open a Beauty Sallon in the City and try to robbed the Cutomer Pokemons but they fail destructively make Ash immediately get out from the City.

The Third is where Ash managed to got involved into P1 or Pokemon 1 Competition where he use his Primeape to help the Daughter who named as Rebecca of the Fight Pokemon to make her Father who named as Anthony to lose the Competition but they got interrupted again in the middle of the Match by Team Rocket who got disguised by one of the Participant but the good thing is Primeape has found his Talent for the Pokemon 1 Competition and Ash can not do anything except leave him to the hand of Anthony and promised Ash to make sure he will become the Best P1 Pokemon.

"We're gonna arrive at Gringy City soon." Entei said to him

Ash humed until they arrived in the City at night, He hopped down from Entei and wandered around in silence with Lucario by his side and Mewtwo.

"It's weird, there is no one here. It's like the City got deserted." Ash comment

[Pika..Pikachu] Ash looks at his Pikachu who sends out a spark that makes Ash blink in worry. He has a bad expression.

"Pikachu, What's wrong?" Ash asked holding Pikachu only got electrocuted make him hissed

Pikachu is swaying in his foot and Ash uses his Aura to channel the Electric to the Ground while he checks what happened to Pikachu.

"He has a cold. The Spark is coming out." Ash said look around,"We need to go to the Pokemon Center. Lucario uses Aura Sight to look for the Building."

"Hop On!" Entei command

Ash hop on Entei Back while Lucario runs in front of them to become their Guide to the Pokemon Center while Pikachu is in pathetic condition. He sent a calming wave to make Pikachu whine in comfy.

"Hang in there." Ash muttered

They finally arrived in the Building of Pokemon Center, Ash hopped down from Entei who went back to his Pokeball. He rings the Bell in the Desk to make Nurse Joy yawning come out from the Backdoor.

"Do you know what time it is?" She asked yawning

"My Pikachu has a Cold, Please help him!" Ash plead

"Well, You could leave it here overnight and i sure it will fine in the morning" She said

Ash put Pikachu in the Desk in worry while Nurse Joy checked him until the Electric turned off and made them look up at the Lamp.

"Oh no! Intensive Care!" She stand up in worried

They ran to the Intensive Care Room and saw a bunch of Pokemons in there under the Intensive Care supervision. If the Electricity didn't begin soon they can not imagine what happened.

"We need to do something!" Ash said in worried

"There is nothing we can do except if you want to go to the Power Building." Nurse Joy said to him,"You can't miss it, it was a Tower Building with smoke coming out from there."