Chapter 16: Kanto Arc- League Begin

2 Month has passed quickly, Ash and his Pokemons already trained greatly for League. It's time for him to go into the Indigo Plateau, He packed everything for the League.

His Pokemons trained along with Ash, since he needed to do together with his Pokemons for the Bonds to happen. Ash wear his Backpack go downstair saw Mr. Mime and his Mother are there.

"Good Morning, Mama, Mr.Mime." Ash greet them

"Good morning. Ash!"

[Mime! Mime] "Good Morning."

"Are you excited for the League?"

Ash sat in the chair,"You could say that but I prefer to not get too excited."

After Breakfast, Ash went outside to let out Charizard who roared strongly, making him chuckle pat his neck and send out a calming wave of Aura.

"Are you ready?" Charizard asked

[Char!] "More than ready!"

"Good Luck, Ash!"

Ash hop into Charizard Back into Indigo Plateau, He clench his hand tightly, takes a deep breath and calms his mind to not get too excited even though he knows that there are many Trainers that are excited to Join the League.

He look at the Scenery in silence with Pikachu in front of him glance at his Trainer tilting his head

[Pika?] "Are you okay?"

Ash blink rubs Pikachu's head,"Yes. I'm fine. Just nervous."

[Pika, Pika, Chu, Pika!] "We will be fine. We have the Trump Card."

"You're right." Ash muttered

Charizard gave a slight roar when they almost arrived in the Indigo Plateau. They arrived in the Plateau when the sun was almost setting. Ash took a deep breath hop down from his Charizard and returned him into his Pokeball.

"This is Pokemon League Village." Ash muttered

[Pika..] "Wow..."

"Let's go check in on our Place to sleep."

They walk around the Village until an familiar annoying voice makes him stiff. He looked to the side and saw a Brown Hair young man drinking tea with a bunch of ladies behind him cheering him.

"I thought you were giving up." He comment in arrogant tone

"Hello to you too, Gary." He tip his hat as greeting

"Ash, I hope tomorrow you need Luck because tomorrow is not your Lucky Day."

Ash rolled his eyes,"Piss off, Gary."

He walked away from the Young Man who taunted him. On the night, Ash sits on the Bedside looking outside the Moon in silence until Mew comes out from his Pokeball snuggled into his Chest.

[Mew?] "What's wrong?"

[Pika?] "Can't sleep?"

Ash looks at the two adorable Pokemon in his arm, He gives them a pat in their head and smiles softly.

"Tomorrow, I'm nervous." Ash muttered

[Pika?] "Are you afraid?"

Ash Sigh stood up wearing his Jacket and his Hat decided to take a calm night wind, He wore his Pokeball Belt and went outside the Room with Mew and Pikachu in his Arm. Ash walks into the Stadium and looks into the BattleField until he senses another person, Aura makes him look at the side at top of the Stairs.