Chapter 2: Legendary Pokemon

A bunch of Voices echoed in Ash mind...

It's already been a few months since Ash caught Mewtwo. He decided to sleep in a Pokeball and in the Morning, He will come out since Ash didn't like for his Pokemon to be locked up in the Pokeball. It was weird but for him, it was comforting that he is not alone.

Ash slowly opened his eyes and saw a Bright Light blinding his eyes make him hissed, He blinked numerous times until he gasped when he was in Bright White, Golden Hall with the Legendary Pokemons surrounding him circled in their own Seats.

He can see Mewtwo sit beside the Real Mew who giggled, He looks at the Center where he can see the Lord of Time, Dialga. Lord of Space, Palkia and Lord of Distortion World, Giratina.

"Don't fear us, My Beloved Child..." A Booming Powerful male voice come from the Throne

Fear, Ash didn't feel Fear but more than fear, he felt comforted. He knows these Pokemons can end his life in a flick of their breath and yet he feels comforted. He needed to learn about Common-Sense, he noted in his mind.

A white Horse Shape cleared up from the Light, It was the Original One, Lord Archeus. For some reason, his Aura seems like singing in Joy when he meets this God.

"It seems that Your Aura excited" Arceus said with amusement

"Oh, Uh... Hello, I guess. Uh, I heard about you from Mewtwo so..." Ash shrug glanced at Mewtwo for help only to get an amusement look,' Traitor!' he though

"We are watching over you, Young Ash." Archeus said took attention of the Boy who looks up at those Green and Red Eye

"Uh, Okay." Ash blink tilted his head in confused waiting for the Original One to continue to talk

"We watch over you helping Mewtwo from those Hunters, We watch over you helping the Pokemon and Human. Finally, We met. My Child" Arceus said, making Ash blink in silence, "Did you know your Identity, Little one?"

"Chosen One, Prince of Pokemon and Your Son all but in Blood." Ash claimed

"Yes, Indeed. It seems that Mewtwo told you, ''What do you think about this Heritage of yours, Ash?" Arceus asked

Ash only stay quiet and subconsciously clenching his chest pyjama clothes, He is still 5 years old but Mewtwo already told him what might happen in future and honestly, it was-

"Scary..." Ash breaks the silence, He clenches his clothes tightly and looks down at the ground, "Mewtwo told me what happened in future, Honestly speaking I was Scared. Why is it me? Why not the other people? There are a lot of people who are willing to help Pokemon but why me? I can not find the answer. Mama also worried about my Wellbeing when I began to Travel but that Mother Job was worried about their children..."

Ash chuckled loosened up his tense shoulder and let his hand stay in his hip, He looks up at Arceus with Bright Brown Eye and Bright Genuine Grin

"If I am never Done it, Then it's worth a try! Besides, I was not Alone! I have a Family beside me! Pokemons, Mama, Prof. Oak! Also..." He grinned mischievously at Mewtwo, "I have Best Big Bro at my Side!"

Arceus wide eyes slightly along with other Legendary Pokemon who stare at Ash like he is some kind of Puzzled. Ash grinned and looked at the Legendary Pokemons who stared at him and He didn't even back away from the bunch of legendary pokemon who stared at him.

"I'm not alone!" Ash declared, spreading his arm with a Genuine Smile, "If I am Arceus Son then I have Big Brothers and Big Sisters, I have a big family! Isn't it!"