Chapter 23: Orange Island Arc- Prof. Ivy; G.S Ball

Beautiful Orange Sky...

Ocean Smell...

A Vast Orange Sky and a Shade of Grey Cloud. A Beautiful Blue Ocean that is like a Mirror to the Blue Sky now turns into Dark Color. A Blazing Sun that shines into the Earth now has slowly faded into the Ocean making the Sky turn into Dark Night, A Gentle Wave and a Hard Wave clashing to each other in the Afternoon now turn into Calmness like a Mirror. A Splashing Sound from the Living Beings who live in the Ocean.

A White Massive Pokemons was seen Flying through the Ocean making the Pokemons in the Ocean give a Delighted Chirped. A Massive Hand-Like wings and a Jet-Like Body. A Pokemon's who is the Master of Ocean and Sky, On it Neck has a Young Man who sits in there engrossed to the Ocean Smell and Clear Sky Blue Scenery with his Side has a Majestic Blue Horse run with the same Pace and a Dragon looks like Pokemons that look like in Rage, Gyarados also swim along with them.

The Young Man covered his eyes and looked up at the Evening Sky in delight. The Young Man named was Ash Ketchum, He was on the Way to Valencia Island to do Errand from Prof. Oak to bring the G.S Pokeball.

Ash has Mew and Mewtwo floating beside him with his Weather Trio who circling around the Sky, especially Mew who was delighted to make Bunch of Bubbled from the Ocean Water playing with other Sea Pokemons.

"There! The Valencia Island!" Lugia said called Ash attention

"You're right." Ash said took out his Pokeball and returned Gyarados and Weather Trio to his Pokeball, "I will ride Suicune If you are near the Civilian. They will be alerted of your Presence."

"You right!" Lugia lowered to Suicune Side

Ash expertly jumps to Suicune Back at Ease from Lugia Back. He returned Lugia to his Pokeball tapping Suicune Neck who purred.

"Let's go to the beach shore."

Suicune runs to the BeachSore where there are not many people. Ash exhaled hop down from Suicune Back to give a Berry to Recharge Suicune Energy, He returned her to her Pokeball stretching his Back look at the Ocean Wave in the Beach who glowed in Orange Light.

'How Beautiful..' Ash is stunning in the Scenery.

Ash took out his Poke Phone to take this Stunning Scenery and put it back as Memory. In his House, He already printed everything from the Phone Memory as a Memory since it was Important.

"It's the first time we see Beach, Isn't it. Pikachu?"

[Pika] "Yes."

Lucario comes out from his Pokeball, "It's Beautiful..."

"This World is cruel but there Beautifulness in this World. Just Like Light can not Live without Dark." Mewtwo said wisely

Ash grinned, "Since when you said Wisely. Onii-chan?!"

"Shut up," Mewtwo grumbled returned to his Pokeball

Ash giggled and pumped his fist, "Yosh! Let's go!"

[Pika!] "Yeay!"

[Mew!!] "Yeay!"

Ash walked into the City where it was Fit for the People to live near the Ocean and Beach. He walks on the Road beside the Ocean looking for the Prof. Ivy Laboratory Home but Prof. Oak forgot to give him the Address and made him sigh facepalm.

"We're Lost." Lucario deadpan

[Pika, Pi] "Look Over there."

Ash looked at where Pikachu pointed it out hummed, "It looks like a Pokemon Center. Let's check it out."