Chapter 18: Kanto Arc - The Beginning of the Bond [✔]

A/N : I am not very good at writing battles, but I have tried my best to write as much as I can. Forgive me for any mistakes happened in the story whether it is in the battle or with the moves used. I had tried my best in that area. Hope you enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the lush green forest on the Indigo Plateau ,the sun shines brightly. It's been a few hours since sunrise. As planned last night, Ash along with his pokemon woke up before sunrise and started training. And the training was intense . Even after all these hours, no one resumed from the training.

Lucario was sparring with Mewtwo, Charizard was doing an aerial battle along with Articuno. Poor Pikachu was training with Zapdos and Raikou, both legendaries had come up with the idea to teach some sense into the little electric type after his showoff yesterday, and Ash didn't object it and now he is stuck with it avoiding all the thunderbolts aimed at him. Thus, each pokemon sparred with one another.

Ash on the other hand was meditating. The last four days had been stressful and he took the time to calm his soul and mind. He knows his pokemon will behave well except Mew, she has become a little too playful nowadays. And also they can't be seen, he had placed a barrier around them beforehand. So there was nothing to fear.

"Ash,we are finished . Can we go back? " Pikachu said, coming next to him . Ash opened his eyes and looked at Pikachu suspiciously, then turned towards the others. 

His pokemon looked annoyed with something , Lucario and Mewtwo were shaking their heads, Raikou and Zapdos were ....he couldn't say really, they were certainly smirking but at the same time they had a scowl and Charizard looked ready to kill at any moment. What he did find common is that they all had the look of submission.

" Tell me Pikachu , what did you do now? " Ash asked, staring at the mouse type.

Pikachu laughed nervously and began to say ....

[" Pika pikachu pikapi pi pika ,chu chu pikachu pika pika Pikachu.."]

Flashback 

Pikachu was really struggling . There was no way for him to escape from the incoming bolts of thunder and lightning. He can surely find a way to escape if he was facing only one legendary, but two at a time was suicidal and Ash had allowed to do this to him. He thought Ash loved him , but now he has his doubts. None of the others are being forced like him. Just because he is an electric type doesn't mean that the two electric legendary duo can do as they like.

Pikachu had been thinking all these when he was avoiding the torture. Once he found that the incoming attacks had ceased he stopped running and turned around in relief. But the relief turned into utmost horror when he saw Raikou and Zapdos preparing their strongest attack ' zap cannon' .

Pikachu visibly paled, if he got hit by that attack he is gone for sure. There wasn't much time, he frantically looked around him. Through the corner of his eye he saw Lucario and Mewtwo, and a few feet away from them but considerably close was Charizard and Articuno, it seemed like they stopped the aerial fight and were continuing on ground. An idea clicked on Pikachu's mind, there was no way he would survive the attack , but those four could. He glanced at his two mentors and saw that they are only focused on their attack and him . This is his chance. It's a risk, but he will be in a potential threat either way, so he made up his mind and used 'Quick attack'. He moved fastly and in the nick of time before the attack hit, he hid behind his four saviors. There was an explosion and everything was in smoke. 

Only after firing the attack at the way Pikachu went, did Raikou and Zapdos notice what Pikachu had done. They gulped nervously. When the smoke cleared, Mewtwo was seen with a barrier protectively around him ,Lucario and even Pikachu as he jumped towards them which was his luck  . But Charizard and Articuno weren't that lucky. They were paralysed by the attack.