Simula

Sierra's

Simula

Days, Weeks, Months and Years had passed. Silent night are fading while sunshine are starting to shown. The calm ocean seemed to have looming rain, heavy rain's falling. The birds seemed unsure of where to take shelter. Heavy rain subsided, sky cleared. Raindrop's dried up, bird's humming in every tree lying after the rain.

Everyone has smile on their faces, that you'll find they are trully happy. You can only be asked, what's the real meaning of happiness? Sometimes I wonder why we are happy?

I know that i'm happy, I know i'm ok but I felt something's missing. I can't understand, there are things going on my mind that I can't understand.

In the deep nights, picture's hiding in the dark that I can't figure what is it because it's blurry that I don't know what it is.

People carousing on my mind, image's constantly chasing me. Shout and noises that continuously and repeatedly calling me. I'm struggling with the noise that always runs on my dream frequently chasing me.

I can see laughing, crying, smiling and more but it seem's like a faint raindrop on my mind.

The woman smiling at me seemed to be saying something but every time I was close to her it seemed like a smoke would disappear and I'm slowly sinking in the middle of darkness facing a very beautiful island. A word entered my mind 'Puerto del sol'.

"If waiting is the only answer to get you, I can wait however long it takes just to be with you. I'll still choose you, even the world againts us."."

"Erra" Humihingal akong napamulat dahil sa pag alog sakin ng kung sino man.

"Erra are you ok? you're dreaming again" nag aalalang wika ni Irish.

"Irish i'm going back to the philippines now." I said, ramdam kong na statwa siya sa kanyang kinatatayuan. Nagtataka ko namang itong binalingan, babangon na sana ako nang hawakan niya ako sa magkabilang braso.

"But erra your mom said-" pinutol ko agad ang sanang sasabihin nya.

"No, i'm leaving and if you dont want to come with me then just stay here" seryoso kong saad alam kong may usapan kami ni mommy pero hindi ko alam kung anong nag uudyok sa'kin na umuwi.

A lot of things are running in my mind right now. As in my dream that every time I try to remember my head just hurts. And I want to go there because I have this strong feeling that all the questions in my mind will be answered there.

"Ok fine, di nmn kita mapipigilan eh so kelan mo balak umalis?" walang magawang tanong niya sakin.

"Ngayon" dumiretso ako sa loob ng bathroom ko, agad kong binuksan ang shower at nag babad.

I comb my hair with my fingers, I stared at my reflection in the mirror in front of me. I have a deep chocolate pair orbs, eyebrows that are not even shaved are perfectly shaped, pointed nose, lips that anyone will be devoted to be kissed because of it's reddish, soft and pouty. And the shape of my face looks like it was carefully planned to be drawn by a great artist. And curved of my body screaming how hot it is, as if it had been shaped of the great sculptor. And my soft and porcelian skin, screaming an a Escudero.

Pinatay ko na ang shower ng makontento ako, agad kong hinila ang robang nakasabit. Agad ko itong sinuot at lumabas na.

"Erra nasabi ko na sa mommy mo ang balak mo?" bungad na tanong sa'kin ni Irish na halatang hindi parin umaalis ng kwarto ko, napairap nalang ako dito.