XI - The Party

Well there goes my plan for going here and not starting any rumors..
There were too many camera flashes to count..
I slightly pushed him away and kicked him playfully because of the press, but he'll see what i'll tell him later.
I stood there taking solo pics because Damiano moved.
In my head all i was thinking about are my next questions. I finished taking photos and ran to the table where the water was, i drank the whole bottle and Elle told me they want me to continue moving with the interviews.
I went along the carpet where was the delegation of Malta.
,, hello there Cindy, magnificent photoshoot! does this mean what we think it means?" they asked.
,, haha thank you, but I still have to discuss something with Damiano.. I suppose i came here for questions about my music and all, do you have any more questions??
,, ah,  Since Maltas eurovision song lyrics go ,, hell nah u don't want your money and hell now i'm not your honey, were you ever in a situation you had to stand up for yourself?
,, while you're working this job and being a singer if you don't stand up for yourself you're going to be left in the dust, i wasn't in those situations yet, but we will see" i said and waved my goodbyes.

The next delegation was Serbia.
,, Hey Cindy, these are serbias questions: do you think theres rivalry between you and our main singer because you both have a thing in Damiano?"
,, other than this song contest i don't think there's any rivalry between us two, shes one beautiful girl and her voice is amazing" i told.
,, thank you for answering!" they said and i waved.

The next delegation was Cyprus and the last delegation before the party:
,, Hi there Cindy! that was quite a performance there, but instead we want to ask you to tell your fans to root for you and everyone you want to thank?!" they said.
,, Oh of course, i have to say thank you to all my fans for bringing me to eurovision, without you there's no me and i love you all! , i wanna thank my manager Elle and my makeup artist, and my stylist as well! and also all the staff here for making my performance memorable, my mom and my family which i will be seeing when i come back home to France! I'll continue to make songs and study in Italy! Thank you all and see you in The Second Semi-finals !" i said and left to the studio room where were all the other contestants that finished.

I went in and the staff told us the party is gonna start as soon as all the contestants come in from the interviews, and that they asked the managers to bring us some comfortable outfits for us to change in to.

I saw Elle coming to me with a bag in her hands and telling me to come change out of the dress.
,, Elle i have to take picturess!! " i said .
,, But the paparazzi took them?" she said confusingly.
,, i know but the pictures for my ig" i said.
,, where do you wanna take them?" she asked.
,,Let's just go somewhere with a pink background" i said.
,, okay theres a wall in the bathroom! you can take the pictures and change there also.
,, oh btw what did you bring me?" i asked going to the bathroom.

,, i brought you a white set i know it's not all comfortable but theres gonna be paparazzi outside waiting so you have to look presentable" she told and i nodded.

I kissed her cheek, ,, i don't know where i would be without you" i told her and went to take photos, when we finished i went into the bathroom stall and changed.

The Set fitted perfectly and it is comfortable.
I grabbed Elles hand and we went to the party.
The party already started so that means Måneskin is also here, i have to avoid them tonight! I have to find someone to talk to also.
I went to the bar and sat down on a stool.
The bartender came and asked me what should i order
,, I'll have a margarita.." i said.
,, coning right up" he said and 30s later he came back with a margarita.
,, tough night?" he asked and i looked up.
I didn't really notice that the bartender was so handsome.
,, uhh i think so." i said taking the margarita and i took a sip.

Next to me sat the representative of Croatia I think her name was Albina..
,, Omg hi there! i really love your singing! i couldn't stop watching ur practice" she said excitedly.
,, oh Hey there girll, thank you so much! i can also say that i only remembered your performance ! it was amazing!" i said happily.
,, i love your jewelry! " she said
,, thank you so much, but let me tell you a secret..
the jewelry that i wear are not even expensive, i buy them of off internet, it doesn't have to be expensive to be pretty, btw i love ur hair, i wanted to dye my hair blonde but im scared of hair-loss." i said
,, i'll be sure to check some sites, as for hair, you just have to do it at a professional hair salon and you'll be okay! " Albina said.
,, let's take a selfie" i said taking my phone from my bag.
We took a boomerang and i posted it on my story.

Oh shit! i forgot to film the live i promised.
i quickly turned it on, Albina had to leave to speak to her manager.

,, hii guys, i'm sorry i'm late with my live, i forgot to do it!!, i'll just answer some questions and show you around a little bit, we have a tight schedule so i need to hurry the hell up!"
,, i think you guys noticed that all the contents changed their clothes"
,, Okay so the first question i saw is to name my top 5 dresses of the turquoise carpet."
,, okayyy so in the fifth place is probably Manizha that represents Russia, her outfit is really traditional and i love it!, in the fourth place is Eden from Israel, her white dress is to die for!, the third one is probably umm, Elena from Cyprus, the floral print is amazing, second one iss Efendii, i loved her dress, and the first one is probably the Serbias Hurricane! i lover their matching dresses, they are literally so fit!"
,, As for the males i really liked Benny of course, Tusse, i liked Jendrik he is an icon, and all the others"

,, The second question i saw was who are you closest with there.. Im close with Benny, maybe Stefania, Albina, Jendrik too, and i think we all know who the first one is.."
,, I noticed a lot of questions where is Damiano and i can tell you honestly i don't even know where i am, but i can say that this bar has a beautiful bartender." i said turning my camera to him as he put a piece sign.. i laughed too when i saw a name pop up in the chat room.
|ykaar started watching the live|
The Party was a total mess..