|5| SEMI

I let out a frustrated sigh as I slammed my door shut. All of this is frustrating. I have a descendant of Shirabu Akihiro in my home. What if he doesn't come for Kenjirou though? What will I do then? He should come for him, if he doesn't, I don't know what I'll do. Or how I'll track him down.

     Worst case scenario is that he's dead, and I can't get revenge. But I could kill Kenjirou instead, can't I? No.. that seems wrong to me, and it's sickening because I don't know why I dislike the idea. It just doesn't seem right to me.

     And that thought alone makes me angry. I never cared about anyone who wasn't part of my family. He's the grandson of the man who killed my parents for crying out loud. Why don't I want him to die?

     Maybe because he's undergone extreme physical, emotional, and sexual abuse over the years. He doesn't deserve it. Kenma told me about the whip wounds he has, and the image I have in my head is just.. Downright disturbing.

     Even Kenma was shocked, and he's seen a lot of different types of wounds. Said that this was the most brutal form of abuse he's ever seen. The majority of us had gone through a traumatic experience, so he's seen a lot of terrible shit.

     Personally, I haven't seen them yet. But pushing those thoughts away, I really am impressed that he was able to snap out of the trance I put him in. Not once has anyone had the guts to do that.

     Shit's going to hell really fucking fast. I hate it. But I guess I can relax this once, tonight when we sneak onto the Santa Monica pier. Ah whatever..

-

     "We're going to give them all nosebleeds if we do this. Are you sure this is the right move? Or are you just tryna intimidate Shirabu?" Iwaizumi asks with a brow raised as he slips on his black fingerless gloves.

     "No, I just enjoy flexing. And don't even bother trying to say you don't enjoy watching your boyfriends drool over you." I respond bluntly, tucking my white button up shirt into my black pants before putting a black belt on. Honestly, I love my sense of fashion.

     "...Okay, I'm not gonna argue with that." Iwaizumi says, and everyone nods in agreement.

     After we're all ready, we walk downstairs, only to be met with silence. "Where'd they go?" I ask, looking around the living room. The bottoms were down here, but they're nowhere. And where the hell is Shirabu?

     "We're up here.. Dumbasses." Oikawa states sarcastically as he and the rest walk down the stairs. Uh oh, they're breaking their boyfriends. Kuroo and Bokuto are clinging onto each other so that they don't fall to the ground at the sight of Kenma and Akaashi in soft grunge type outfits.

     Ushijima's face flushes at Tendou, while Osamu, Sakusa, and Iwaizumi look like they're gonna pass out any moment. Suna rushes towards Osamu and hugs him tightly, while Atsumu and Oikawa do the same.

     "Where's Shirabu?" I ask, looking towards Kenma. A smirk makes its way onto his face, turning around to face the top of the staircase.

     "Shirabu! Get down here!"

     "N-No! This is stupid! I'm not a girl!" Shirabu whines from the hallways upstairs. Huh? What does he mean by not a girl?

     "Does it sound like I care? JUST BE LUCKY I DIDN'T LET OIKAWA AND ATSUMU PUT YOU IN A SKIRT!" He shouts again, earning chuckles from the other.

     "SHIRABANGS! I WILL RUN UP THERE AND DRAG YOU DOWN MYSELF! ALSO YOU GIVE OFF GIRL VIBES, SO YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM FOR TRYING TO PUT YOU INTO A PLAID RED SKIRT!" Tendou shouts, walking to the bottom of the stairs while staring up.

     "...It's too revealing.." He whines, almost inaudibly. Tendou and Kenma look at each other before sprinting upstairs, which in return, makes Shirabu scream like a high school girl.

     "NO NO NO NO NO!"

     "COME- ON! I WILL SLAM YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE INTO THE GODDAMN WALL IF YOU DON'T- COME WITH US!!"

     Why is this hilarious just listening to them argue? I mean, the others are snickering and laughing their asses off.

     After a few seconds, Kenma and Tendou manage to push Shirabu towards the stairs. My grin falls at the outfit Shirabu is wearing, and everyone shuts up as well. His face flushes red as the two continue pushing him down the stairs.

     He's wearing jet black ripped jeans, fishnet leggings underneath the jeans, which are quite visible. The fishnet reaches up to his waist line, which is also visible because he's wearing a cropped black t-shirt and an unbuttoned oversized red plaid shirt. The sleeves are longer than his arms. To finish it off, a layered chain necklace dangles from his neck, and all white high top Vans.

     Holy shit..

     "I.. I said I didn't want to wear this." He mumbles, but we all hear it. Kenma sighs and places his hands on Shirabu's shoulders.

     "It's fine. It's not that revealing. How do you expect to live your best life if you're living in a dark and isolated space? That's not how you live. Just get used to it, and remember. Neither of us will let anything happen to you. Eventually, we'll teach you some self defense techniques." Kenma says with a genuine and sympathetic smile.

      I scoff, shaking my head and heading towards the 12 car garage that's connected to the main house. There's no way I'm showing any sympathy for that brat. I can't let my emotions slip through, I just can't.

     I need to focus on Akihiro. But only after tonight, because this is supposed to be stress relieving. Walking over to the key rack, I grab the BMW keys and click on it. A black 2018 BMW M4 beeps, grabbing my attention as I walk over and slide in.

     Looking at the garage button, I click on it and one of the garage doors opens. Soon the others start piling into three black 2019 Ford F150 Raptors'. Before making my way out the garage, Akaashi knocks on my window, to which I roll down.

     "Uhh, there's an uneven amount of people. Thinking that one of us can ride with you? Since you probably wouldn't want Shirabu with you." He says bluntly, his stoic expression ever so present.

     I let out a pressured sigh and nod. Eventually, Kiyoomi slides into the passenger seat of my car. Glancing over, he looks pretty upset. Hmm, probably because he just left his husband. Separation anxiety at its fullest.