|6| SHIRABU

I lay my head against the window, glancing at the cars as they speed past on the freeway. The light bumping and sound could make for something really peaceful to aid in sleeping. My eyelids have been feeling heavy ever since we turned onto the freeway.

      We're the second in line, I guess you could say? Semi and Kiyoomi are leading the pack basically since they're in front. I sat with Tendou, Ushijima, and Atsumu. Atsumu is pouting because he's separated from his husband. But he's also happy because he can pester me.

     But right now.. I feel kinda sick. In the past few years, I've never really been in a car. Let alone the back seat. Is this what people call car sickness? Or motion sickness? Ahhh... it's nauseating, that's all I have to say.

     "Shirabangs? You okay? You look.. Pale.." Tendou says, turning around in his seat to look at me. Atsumu turns his gaze to me and nods at me, signaling that he agrees with the redhead.

     "Uhhh.. carsick?" I let out a very weak chuckle and glanced back out the window.

     "Yeah but you look.. Almost.. Green?" Atsumu adds on, grabbing his phone and typing away at something. "Ushijima, pull to the side of the road please." He says as he leans forward and puts his phone into one of the LED lit up cup holders.

     Ah.. forgot to mention there's LED's in the interior.

     "Alright. Did you send a message in the groupchat?" Ushijima questions, pressing onto the hazard light button as he slowly turns right out of the line that follows the black BMW. Once he comes to a stop on the shoulder, I hop out quickly and run towards the bushes.

     Where I obviously puke.

     "Should have told us that you have motion sickness." Tendou chuckles, jumping down from the truck and inhaling the cool night breeze. I glare at him and toss my head back while trembling.

     "H-How would I know? I've never been in a car the majority of my life.. Let alone the back seat." I whine, grabbing onto Atsumu's hand, pulling me up to my feet.

     "Switch seats with me. Being in the front seat isn't as bad as being in the back seat." Tendou says, skipping towards the back seat of the abnormally large pickup truck. I nod and open the passenger side door, grabbing onto the handles above the door and hoisting myself up.

     Atsumu messages the group chat again before connecting his phone to bluetooth. Once back on the road, I roll the window down slightly to help me stay cool.

     20 minutes later and we're pulling up to the parking lot at the pier. The two other pickup trucks parked messily next to the BMW.

     "Took you guys long enough. What happened? All we got from Atsumu is that you needed to pullover." Osamu asks in a slightly concerned tone as Tendou slings his arm around my shoulder. I blush in embarrassment at the fact that Atsumu and Tendou have a cheeky grin on their faces.

     Ushijima just looks at me sympathetically before looking away, chuckling slightly.

     "Shirababe here has motion sickness. Once we pulled over, he puked into the bushes." Atsumu states matter-of-factly.

     Kiyoomi grimaces, about to say something before Atsumu glares at him hard. Damn, he sure has that man in check.

     "Well, do you feel better?" Akaashi asks while being hugged from behind by Bokuto. His grey and white hair falling askew over his forehead.

     "A little. I don't wanna be in a car for the rest of my life though." I say softly, grabbing Tendou's arm and giving it back to him. I lick my lips and look down as the others start to chat with each other.