|17| SEMI

I look down at the man in front of me. Such a weak and pathetic sight. He knows where Akihiro is, but doesn't believe I'll actually kill him if I don't get what I want. Kneeling down, I trace my finger over his jawline before slowly making its way to his neck. The man shudders, a visible blush on his face.

     Oh my god, now this is actually going to be fun..

     "How about you tell me where Akihiro is?" I ask, my face muscles relaxed. The platinum blonde shakes his head. At this, I lean closer with my head tilted to the side. My lips are inches from his as he tries to connect them.

     "Yo, Kenjirou is going to beat your ass." Sakusa calls, making chuckle before pulling away.

     "Nah.. he'll beat this dude's ass. Kenjirou is possessive.. But he trusts me, not strangers. He knows that he's my queen and that I won't ever leave him." I state before standing up and backing away.

     "Even if you put him through hell.. He's got some incredible devotion." In response, I turn towards Sakusa. He immediately backs down under my gaze.

     "Thought we agreed to not bring that up." My brows furrow. I don't want to remember that. I keep drowning in guilt because of it. He got hurt because of me.

     The man on the floor makes a noise, catching our attention. He looks at me with puppy eyes. I grimace, turning away in disgust. Suddenly the door opens, revealing a very exhausted and upset looking Kenjirou.

     "You weren't with me when I woke up.." He mumbles, shuffling over to me and wrapping his arms around my torso. Oh my god he is too cute, what in the world. I smile, pulling him closer to me so that his body is firmly pressed against mine. He whimpers as blush slowly rises to his face.

     "I get that you guys are sex deprived, but Semi, I suggest you get this.." Sakusa gestures to the platinum blonde who is on the ground with a scowl. "Finished up first. But I'll go ahead and take my leave in case you guys decide to have a little fun in front of our hostage." He says before getting up and leaving the room.

     Once he leaves, I look down at Kenjirou and press down on his stomach. The side that isn't injured. He bites down on his lower lip, making a whimper sound while the inner corners of his eyebrows turn upwards.

     "Still your sensitive spot?" I ask cheekily, squeezing it again as I lean down so that my ears brush against his ear. "Remember how I pressed down on your stomach to feel how deep I was? Or do I have to make you remember..? Hmm?"

     "Ngh- I hardly remember. I guess you'll have to remind me then.." He replies, leaving a kiss on my neck before pulling away to look at the guy on the floor

     "Ah, don't mind him, love. I'm just trying to get him to tell me where Akihiro is." I say with a frown, glaring at the guy. His eyes locked onto Kenjirou's body. First it was me, now it's Kenji? My goodness, he must be a real player.

     Kenjirou pulls away and walks over to the man, kneeling down to look at him. "If you tell us where he is.. I'll let you have Eita for one night." He says seductively. Only I can tell that he's not serious.

     "..He's in Alianello. In one of the larger run down buildings." After the information he just gave to my boyfriend, a smile makes its way onto his face as he looks at me. Kenjirou chuckles, moving into his line of sight, keeping him from looking at me.

     "You know.. I was just joking. You can't have him. No one can." He says with a smirk as he stands up and backs himself into my body. His ass firmly pressed against my crotch. Ugh, he's doing this on purpose.

     "W-Why, love.. Why are you teas-" Before I could finish, he backed up more into my body. "Teasing me.."

     "Oh I know.." Kenjirou turns to look at me, wrapping his arms around my neck. "I want it as bad as you do, but my body is weak. You just have to wait, okay?"

     "Of course I'll wait. But now you should eat. I'll just get someone else to end this man's life in the most brutal way possible." I state before laying an arm around his shoulder. My other hand in my front pocket.

-

     Never once had I been so jealous to go to the extent of marking Kenjirou in front of other people. Ever since Kenjirou arrived, everyone's been pestering him. Well, the tops aren't doing anything, but the bottoms are. Except Kenma and Tendou. They just sit there and watch.

     "You really didn't need to do that." Oikawa pouts next to Iwaizumi. Atsumu mirroring his expression.

     "Oh, I didn't? Well, next time.. Don't. Touch. What. Is. Mine. Or else I will kill anyone who dares try to steal him from me." I run my hand up and down Kenjirou's thigh as he sits on my lap and has his arms wrapped around neck, digging his face into my neck.

     "You're being territorial." Osamu states before he finishes a can of beer and tosses it into the garbage bin.

     "But you understand why, right? I felt dead for three months because he wasn't with me. So what else do you expect from me?"

     "Alright alright. Just don't go eating his face off in front of us.. He used to be shy, now he doesn't give a flying fuck about whatever you do to him in the presence of others."

     At Osamu's statement, I smirk down at Kenjirou, who's looking at me with lust filled eyes. Leaning down to his ear, he shudders. "So beautiful.." I murmur, causing him to let out a small whimper that only I can hear.

     That's what I live for. Being the only one who hears him whimper from just a simple touch. Placing my hand on his jaw, I move my thumb to his bottom lip, rubbing it slightly. His face burning red, still staring at me with glowing light brown eyes.

     Let's see how he reacts to this. While everyone else is talking amongst themselves, I lean my face towards his neck and glide my tongue over his collar bone. Kenjirou grips onto my shirt and subtly tilts his head to the side, giving me more access.

     "Ngh.. d-don't do that.." He mumbles into my ear, subconsciously grinding his ass on my crotch in an attempt to get more friction. I chuckle, squeezing his thigh and starting to leave a few hickeys on his neck.

     "Why not?" I ask against his skin.

     "B-Because I won't be able to- ngh.. Hold back-" He murmurs, biting on my lip and shutting his eyes tightly. Thank god no one is paying attention, or else I would've gotten upset.

     "I don't want to hurt you baby.. I know you want it, so do I, but we can't. Not while your body is still weak." With that, I pull away and peck him on the lips while keeping my hands on his hips to prevent him from making friction.

     "It's your fault that I fell in love with you.." Kenjirou whispers, his body relaxing as he lays his head on my shoulder.

     "Oh really? Hmm.. I thought it was both of our faults. I'll be honest.. When I first saw you, I just wanted to use you to my advantage. Yes, I thought you were attractive, but I didn't think I'd end up falling so quickly. You had me wrapped around your little finger just days after we met. You're my Queen, and no one will dare touch you as long as I am alive. Including Akihiro."

     "As long as I'm with you I'll be alright." He smiles at me. His eyes sparkling with love, adoration, and loyalty. My heart flutters at the sight.

     "Lovely." I say softly, wrapping my arms around his waist and holding him tightly, letting my forehead rest on his shoulder.