|31| EPILOGUE

It's been about five months since Eita proposed to me, and I could not have been happier. Knowing that I'll be Kenjirou Semi, soon.. It just fills my entire being with joy. Everyone else is pretty excited for the wedding, and I am too. But more so extremely nervous because of my anxiety. But Eita said that it's going to be a private wedding, so only close friends of ours are attending.

     Everything I have endured over the years has been a pain in the fucking ass. The past year might as well be my happiest so far because I met Eita. God, I met him in the most awkward way ever. Him being after my grandfather for revenge, and me wanting revenge as well for how my family treated me.

     Shortly after getting engaged, I went after my parents. They knew they were in deep shit when they saw Eita and I at the front door. When they were done and over with, I visited Athena and told her what happened. All she did was scoff and say that they deserved it, to which I absolutely agree. We then left for Italy once the visit was over.

     Over the past month though, I've developed night terrors. I wake up and just start screaming because of things I see. It can be a combo of things, but it still scares me. Sometimes one in particular repeats itself. It's an image of Eita getting his neck snapped. When I'd wake up from that alone, I'd fall into an intense panic attack.

     He'd always be around to keep me calm and relaxed when it does happen. It's so exhausting, sometimes I'm left exhausted the next day which scares everyone. But Rylee says that it's nothing to be entirely worried about and that it's just my mind suffering from all the abuse I've gone through.

-

     "Love, no.. It's not a good idea." Eita says, trying to reason with me. I huff, not moving from staring at the wall and crossing my arms. He sighs, walking behind me and snaking his arms around my waist gently, caressing my knuckles. We both stare at the rings on our fingers with smiles on our faces.

    "You wanna know what wasn't a good idea?" I ask, pulling an unamused expression. He tenses, knowing exactly what I'm doing. "Leaving me for 3 months.. Making me think that everything was a goddamn lie." At this, Eita turns me around and leaves multiple kisses on my face.

     He then looks down at me with a dead serious look on his face. I pull my lips into a thin line, trying to act all innocent. "You're never going to let that go, are you?" He asks in his strong Italian accent that sends shivers down my spine.

     "No. No I'm not." I responded bluntly, brushing him off a bit and walking over to the dresser to put on a necklace that he gave me. He got me this necklace when we were all on a trip to London. Seeing that giant clocktower was the highlight of that month.

     "Kenji, you do realize that I also suffered from my actions?" He asks, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it. Turning around and leaning on the dresser, I bite my bottom lip, admiring Eita in all his shirtless glory.

     "I know.. And I'm sorry for bringing it up. I just missed you a lot during the time." I say, walking up to him and straddling him. Laying my chin on his shoulder with my arms dangling off my sides, he wraps his arms around my waist tightly.

     After a few minutes of enjoying each other's company, I sit up and pat his shoulders before getting up and looking out the window. The sun is just beginning to set, which means it's almost time for me to be leaving for the party. Eita pouts at me, which makes me chuckle.

     "Hey.. don't pout." I say softly as I walk back over to him and grab his chin gently and stroke it. "You're lucky that you're even seeing me right now. But you will see me tomorrow.." I smirk, pushing his head away gently. At that, he groans and flops back onto the bed.

     "Fuck this stupid wedding!" He shouts in annoyance. I giggle at his frustration before walking towards the door.

     "Just hang in there.. I'll be yours soon enough." I then walk out the bedroom and jog down the stairs where the bottoms are waiting. They all perk up at my appearance and start cheering.

     "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Kenma shouts, getting approval from the others as we all head outside to the limo that is waiting and being driven by Lev believe it or not. Eita wanted someone that we know to be the driver, and not some random person.

-

     Eita grabs my waist and pulls me into him, kissing me deeply as our friends go absolutely insane. Once he pulls away, I look into his teary eyes with tears of my own threatening to fall. He leans down and kisses my cheek once more before grabbing my hand and leading me back down the aisle.

     "Congrats guys!" Iwaizumi says cheerfully, grabbing onto Oikawa's waist and pulling him into his side. The brunette smiles and lays his head on Iwaizumi's shoulder. Tendou, Ushijima, Kenma, and Kuroo walk over with beaming smiles.

     "Thanks Iwaizumi." I say genuinely. Oikawa has a pout on his face, which makes all of us laugh, except for the spiky haired male. The brunette and I share a look of knowing, to which I whisper something to Eita.

     "Now the bouquet toss." He says with a smirk, making me squeal with the bottoms. Their boyfriends look petrified, whereas Kiyoomi does not. He and Atsumu are already married, so 'Tsumu isn't going to participate.

     After getting settled, I look down at my suit and the bouquet of flowers before tossing them behind me. When I turn around, everyone starts laughing at Oikawa who caught it. The big grin on his face vanishes once Iwaizumi makes a mad dash to the cars out in front of the aisle. (Whoever recognizes this, ily)

     "IWA!" He shouts in an attempt to get the man's reaction, which doesn't end up working. He jumps over the hood of a black Mercedes G-Wagon and hops in the front seat, turning the car on and speeding off. Laughing, I walk over to the brunette and pat him on the back.

     "We all know he loves you and wants to marry you. Relax, don't let it get to you, he's just playing." I say in a reassuring tone. We both look in the direction of someone in particular turning around. "See?"

     "Ugh, he's going to get a good talking to when we're alone." Oikawa huffs out, puffing his cheeks in annoyance. I chuckle and walk over to my husband. Spinning and falling backwards as planned, he catches my hand and lifts me up, twirling me around with a smile on his face.

     "You're so beautiful." He mumbles, leaning down and pressing his lips on my neck. I hum at the contact and wrap my arms around his neck. Eita grips my waist and kisses my temple gently. I love this, I love him so much.

     "Thank you Eita.." I reply, kissing him on the lips deeply before something catches my eye. Letting go of him, I walk around and jog up to the stair railing and lean over it. He and the others walk up from behind me with confused expressions. It's a group of people..

     "Eita.. Who is that?" At my question, he grips onto my wrist tightly in a protective manner. Everyone goes dead quiet, which just leaves the music playing in the background. Why is everyone acting so weird? Even Rylee looks distraught..

     "Fuck."

~

There is a sequel, so keep an eye out for it on my profile.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 [𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚; 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐔] 🎉