|9| SHIRABU

It's about a week later and Semi and I have been getting closer. I'm not into PDA because I'm scared of getting judged. But Semi always finds a way to sneak kisses when in public. He values my feelings and I love it. Although, he still has to work for an actual kiss because that one kiss when he brought in Dylan and defended me, was just out of pure happiness and adoration for him.

     I won't admit it out loud, but I fell quickly. I'm taking time to gain confidence when I confront Dylan one on one. The only time I've seen him is when I stand in the corner and watch him get beat up by Semi and some of the others.

     The funniest thing I saw was Atsumu spraying him with sanitizer. Literally Sakusa responded by saying; "That's my little baby bee." We all laughed. Tendou, Oikawa, Akaashi, and Suna are a different story. They were playing a very brutal game of truth or dare, and all of the dares were directed towards him. And I don't even want to get into the types of dares.

     Semi said that he wants to take me someplace, but he won't tell me where. All he said is that I'm going to love it. He's trying so hard to win over my heart, and honestly it's so cute. He pouts when I say no to cheek kisses. Because that's all I'm letting do. For now at least.

     "So, you have any idea where he's taking you?" Akaashi asks, leaning over the kitchen counter and glancing at a paper I'm looking at.

     "Nope. Not a clue. Just said that I was gonna love it." Is all I say. I lay my forearms on either side of the piece of paper. It's one of the documents that Dylan had on him. It's a wanted poster for my grandfather. It says that he was last seen around the Sacramento area of California.

     "What's that?" He asks curiously. I pucker my lips and frown.

     "It's a wanted poster of my grandfather. Dylan had it on him when Semi was meeting up with someone, which just happened to be my psychopath brother.."

     "Where was he last seen?"

     "Around Sacramento. He could be on the move because I overheard Ushijima, Kiyoomi, and Semi talking. Before this was even posted.. Which was just like a week and a half ago. He was spotted in Las Vegas Nevada a few weeks ago. So, I'm guessing he knows where we are.. Where I am."

     "... How dangerous.. Is he?" At this question, I look up and then look out the window that overlooks Los Angeles. The pool and very large backyard visible, with palm trees swaying with the breeze.

     "Let's just say.. He has a pretty fucked up way of killing. I have no doubt that he's after me.." I choke out the last bit, looking down at the paper. Akaashi leans forward and rubs my arm.

     "Hey, don't think negatively, think positively. He won't admit it, especially not now.. But Semi fell head over heels in love with you, and pretty quickly too. Honestly, we've known him for a very long time, and not once has he talked about one person specifically. We all shed at least one tear because he's been depressed ever since his parents died. If anything, we're thankful that you light up his life."

     "But-" He cuts me off by shushing me. "But nothing. He will protect you for the rest of his life. You saw how mad he got when Dylan was slut shaming you. None of us have ever seen him so mad. It was unreal to us. Yes he does get mad, but never that mad to the point there's no life in his eyes. If you didn't notice, his eyes turned a darker shade of brown, and there was no reflection from the light above him."

     "Why does that information alone make my heart raceeee." I whine, slamming my forehead on the marble countertop.

     "Because you like him. Probably even love him." Akaashi says as he straightens up and walks away with a grin on his face. Maybe he's right, maybe I do actually, really love him. But I'll have to wait and see.

-

     "Why.. Do you have to wear that outfit?" Semi whines, looking at my outfit. I stand there with a stoic face, with a brow arching his way.

     "It's not like yours is any better." I say sarcastically, walking forward and dragging him along with me.

     "So bossy." He states seductively, sending shivers down my spine. His Italian accent is just so.. Hot and sexy.

     My outfit.. I guess it is kinda revealing. I've gotten used to it though. It's a white cropped hoodie, jet black short shorts, fishnet stockings under jet black knee high socks, and a ring decor belt and thigh garter. With of course, a choker, and white high-top vans.

     His outfit is like the male version of my outfit. White button up shirt that's tucked into his black pants with a black belt. Chains dangling from the belt loops. Rings on random fingers which make his veiny hands very appealing to look at. Black and white high-top vans. Chain necklace that reaches down to his chest, which is visible because the top buttons aren't buttoned. And then he has a few piercings visible. Nose piercing, industrial piercing, and cross earrings.

     Semi reaches into his pocket and unlocks the glossy black McLaren 600LT and opens the passenger side door for me. I roll my eyes and smile softly as he closes it and walks back to the driver's side.

     "If you're tired, I recommend napping now. But I have a question." Semi says as he turns around in his seat to face me. I nod at him, wary of his question since he looks to be looking for something.

     "Can I put my hand on your thigh?" My face reddens as I let out a small giggle.

     "Yes you can." I smile once he starts up the car and reverses out the large driveway before placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing it gently. I glance at his hand and slide my hand over his, intertwining my fingers around his. His grip on my thigh is still perfect.

     I lay my head against the window and glance at the setting sun. It's orange and yellow hue giving the clouds some character. Even if it's not entirely clear, it's still very beautiful to look at. Nothing will change that fact.

     Everything about it seems so.. Mesmerizing to me. Only recently I started hanging around the balcony to watch the sunset. Often Semi would be there too, and hug me from behind. He's as much as a tease as I am, with how he would purposely push his hips forward to meet my ass.

     It's funny and I really don't understand why. He just tries to lighten up my mood. I guess he and everyone else noticed that I've been acting a little depressed. They all know why, and it's because the person I hate most.. Is just in some room in the house.

    "Shirabu." Semi calls, not looking away from the road.

     "Hm?"

     "..Nevermind." My heart drops at his sudden reaction. That scares me a little bit. But maybe he's just overthinking?

     .... I don't know anymore.