|29| SHIRABU

I gasp as my eyes shoot open, sweat dripping down my face. "Baby?! Baby, I need you to calm down and breathe! Breathe with me, okay?!" Eita demands in a soft manner. I sit up and begin to hyperventilate as I remember what just happened.

     "N-No- Get away-!" I shout in complete and utter horror, scooting back while staring at Eita, fearing for my life. He looks at me worriedly, unsure of what to do.

     "What? Love, it was a dream! You were dreaming!" He states hurriedly, getting on the bed and placing his hands on my shoulders, keeping me still. After a few moments, my breathing evens out. Tears start to well up in my eyes.

     "Hey.. shhh.. We knew this would happen eventually because of the drug you took by accident.. It was just a dream. I'm here. I never hurt you." He says calmly, pulling me into his lap and places his hand on the back of my head. In response I lay my forehead on his shoulder, drinking in the close proximity.

     Eita runs his hand up and down my back in a soothing motion. So it was a dream.. Now everything feels real. His touch, his voice.. It's all real, and none of what I dreamt about was real..

     Subconsciously, tears begin to fall, causing me to let out small and soft sobs. "It felt so real.. Y-You were fine.. But then you.. It was almost like someone flipped a switch. You yanked your hand away from me, you said you didn't care about the fact that I was crying and screaming because I was scared of you.. Eita.. show me that you're real, and not my imagination.." I choke out, pulling away and facing him.

     His eyes gloss over, bringing his hand up to cup my cheek. I happily lean into the touch as he speaks. "I'm real.. That wasn't real.. I love you so much, and nothing will ever change that." He states before quickly connecting our lips. At first I'm hesitant, but slowly I melt into it, wrapping my arms around Eita's neck.

     "Don't cry, love. You're safe in my arms. I would never not care about you because I love you." He says as he pulls away. "Let's get back to bed.."

     I smile softly, sliding off his lap and laying down. Once he too lays down, he pulls the covers up before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him. My body relaxes, causing a wave of relaxation to wash over me.

     "I love you." I mutter into Eita's chest.

     He chuckles. "I love you too Kenji."

-

     "I can't wait to fucking kill you." Eita says as he leans down and gets in Akihiro's face. The old man scowls. "But I'm waiting for Kenjirou to give me the green light." ...Those words.

     "E-Eita.." I mutter loud enough to grab his attention. He stands up and walks over to me, looking down into my eyes while grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

     "I'm real.. This isn't a dream." He says as he leans down and presses a gentle kiss on my forehead. I let out a relieved sigh and smiled softly. That dream really has me traumatized.. Eita told me to say his name if something reminded me of it.

     "Thank you Eita.." I say, looking up and smiling. He gives me another kiss before turning back around.

"I can't believe you actually have a romantic attraction to him. He's a slut and you know it." Akihiro chuckles. My eyes widen as I back away, hitting the wall. Eita turns around, his face twisting into one of worry and concern. Before he walks over to me, he lands a harsh and powerful kick to the man's stomach.

     "Love, do you really want to be down here?" He asks worriedly. I take a deep breath in and exhale deeply.

     "Kill him." Is all I say. Eita smirks, turning back around and gripping onto Akihiro's neck, bringing him up and slamming him against the concrete wall. In my dream, I wasn't here when he killed him. So this should help.

     "It's not just my parents I'm getting revenge for.. You hurt my queen. And you're going to pay for it." He says venomously, gliding his tongue along his front teeth, showing his very sharp canines. (Yes, humans have canine teeth if you didn't know. Some are sharper than others. I can't remember if I addressed that already or not.)

     "H-He's a waste of spa-" Akihiro gets interrupted by Eita tossing him to the ground, staring at him while stepping closer.

     "This is the last face you'll ever see. But I think you've had enough torture. Goodbye." He says before grabbing a handful of the old man's hair and slamming his face into the concrete floor. Blood splattering everywhere. Luckily nothing got on Eita's body.

NSFW

     A small smirk makes its way onto my face as I click my tongue, grabbing Eita's attention. I walk over to him and slowly back him up against the wall. Placing my hand on his chest, I trail it down, slowly unbuttoning his white shirt.

     I press my body against his, making him shudder. "You're already excited.. How nice." I mumble, sliding my hand to his pants. Slowly removing his belt, I undo the buttons and pull his zipper down.

     Eita grunts, grabbing my waist and pushing down on my stomach. I shut my eyes closed and bite my bottom lip, a whimper escaping me.

     "As much as I would love to let you take control, I can't do that." He states in a deep tone, his italian accent sending shivers all throughout my body. He holds my waist tightly while flipping us around, pinning me against the wall. (Not me listening to JVLA songs while writing this. Also don't mind where they are-)

     Eita places his hand on the back of my right thigh and lifts it up, squeezing it while connecting our lips harshly. He glides his tongue on my lower lip, asking for entrance, which I more than happily grant. He darts his tongue into my mouth, making me moan into the kiss from both the squeezing of my thigh and waist.

     I slide my hand into his pants and grab onto his hard length. He grunts as I then move my hand under his boxers and grab onto it, slowly stroking it. His breathing hitches as he pulls away, looking directly into my eyes, lust is the only thing visible at this point.

     He puts my leg down while gently but hurriedly pulls my shorts down. "Nothing underneath, hm? I'm guessing you knew something like this was going to happen?" He asks lowly as he leans to my ear.

     "Of course I did. Now stop stalling." With that, he pulls his pants down and lifts me up which causes me to wrap my legs around his waist while kissing him. Eita pulls away before putting three fingers in my mouth. Getting the hint, I suck on them and swirl my tongue around, coating them with my saliva.

     Once prep is done, he aligns himself with me and slowly inserts his length. I moan sharply, biting my lower lip as tears well in my eyes. Eita connects our lips in an attempt to keep me relaxed. "You're doing great, love. Relax.." He mumbles into the kiss.

-

A/N: Aight, that's enough 😭 BUT, I just wanted to say that VL is coming to an end. Should be at least two more chapters.