Chapter 1 found again

1 year later

Lexi POV

It has been one year since I left the magcon crew and I feel awful I miss them so much they were awesome to be around but I had to leave.

Yes I'm still homeless and that maniac is still trying to kill me, like BRUH what Ya problem with give up already. He has hurt my arm pretty bad like when ever I move it, it hurts like hell. That was yesterday it's now wrapped up but hopefully I don't run into him today cause if I did I can't punch him.

I'm now walking on the sidewalk late at night cause I had too keep on moving or unless the mystery man will find me.

I keep on walking that's when I heard two other footsteps behind me. I turn my head and see 2 guys in black clothing walking behind me. I'm still really fast so i run. They run after me like BRUH you think you can catch up with me HA. I run and run and then notice 5 guys ahead of me running for me. I look for a way out ha alley this better not be a mother fucking ass dead end valley. I zoom towards the alley with the men right on my tail. I turn a corner and find a way out then a black van pulls up covering my way out. I turn the other corner to find 7 guys there. I turn around and find the guys that were chasing me before. And right then I know IM FUCKED.

Two of them come up to me and I kick on in the balls the other in the face they both fall to the ground. Then I felt someone put both of my hand behind me
Back he fucking touched my injured hand that bitch. I flipped over that person and kicked him down then I'm being lifted from the ground and put on two someone's shoulder. I can't punch his cause my hand is hurting like a bitch right now. So I just scream and let me tell you something my scream can make people's ears bleed. That's how loud I am. Then I'm thrown int o the van and a white cloth is placed over my mouth and I black out...

Updating tomorrow night loves😛😋😉😊