Chap 22 ariana lexi what

Kian POV

So we are in the Disney park and we are watching a concert. Then this boy asks a girl to come out and then the one with colored hair comes out with that girl on his shoulder. and places her down.

That girl looks just like Lexi but they are calling her Ariana. that's weird she looks like Lexi but I could just be seeing things. Then that boy asks her to be his girlfriend Andrea says "Awww that's so cute" I laugh and she playfully hits my shoulder.

That girl Ariana says "yes" and he picks her up and twirls her around. Jc says "that girl looks just like lexi" we all agree but Sam says "come on guys we got to stop comparing girls to Lexi she's gone" and Andrea says "who is Lexi" and I just say "ok ok she was my girlfriend she died ok" she nods and says "sorry" I nod.

Hayes POV

We are at this concert with o2l and the one with the colorful hair brings out a girl not just any girl a girl who looks just like Lexi. We all look at each other and cam says "it can't be Lexi her hair is brown lexis was red" I say "no that day you came drunk she dyed it in the moring that exact color" we all look at each other and Nash says "her name is Ariana not Lexi ok we are just imaging things"

At the end we came to a conclusion that Ariana was not Lexi she is dead.

The concert is over and we hear a girl scream "OMG MAGCON AND O2l" we turn around and see 100 girl charging at us we run for our lives. And made it out of there Alive

Ariana POV

Some girls came back stage cause they had passes one says to me "if you ever hang out with them again i will kill you you attention whore" and her friend says "yea go die bitch your life doesn't mean anything" my wrists are starting to itch. one girl slaps me and the other girls come and punch me and kick me then the severity guards take them away and Luke Mike Ash and Cal come running over. and Mike picks me up and cradles me until I fall asleep

Mike POV

When everyone leaves Ari is still in my arms sound asleep. When we hop down off the stage 12 guys and 1 girl approach us and the girl says "can I get a picture" and we say sure I say I can't do it cause I got Ari and the girl just says "just put down the whore k" I just look at her and say "don't call her that if anyone is the whore it's you" and this tall guy says "let's not start something ok Andrea" and Andrea says "he can just put down the slut" this time cal stands in front of her and says "you know what no picture and don't call my girl friend that" and this guy with blue eyes says "Lexi" we just look at him confused and he comes in front of me and says "let me see her" I step back and say "first of all we don't know you and second of all no" he steps closer and says "I'm Nash did she tell you about us" and Ashton says "yea she did she said you almost beat her to death and broke her heart." Nash looks down.

She said "maybe she would be better if she didn't meet you maybe she wouldn't have got raped by some cameron guy maybe her heart wouldn't have been broken twice by Nash and some Kian guy she said maybe it would be better if she could forget and run away" they all look down in shame. And Andrea says "ain't that girl suppose to be dead" luke yells "THATS IT SECURITY" and security comes and takes them away.

Cal says "maybe we shouldn't tell her I don't want to stress her" we all nod and ride back to the hotel. And Ari has a nightmare I help calm her down. Today was just...wow.

Nash POV

That was Lexi no Ariana wait what whatever the thing is that she's not dead but Sam said she was. When we were driving home I said "Sam how come i don't know she's not dead" I yell and Sam says "I asked the nurse where she was and she said 'past away'" I said "maybe you heard her wrong" and he said "I didn't Trevor was there too" and Trevor said "she did she has past" we were so confused. But we "will get her and talk to her and keep her away from those boys" and Andrea says "what is the big deal about this girl anyway". I just say "she is special I don't know she's just the perfect girl"

Andrea POV

So apparently this Lexi or Ariana girl used to be Kian's and Nash's girlfriend and the other boys love her. Turns out she didn't die and they say she is perfect and special and when I looked at her in Michaels arms she was really pretty and I'm pretty sure Kian would leave me for her *sigh*.

But I can't let that happen he can't leave me nobody leaves me even if it means taking Ariana out of the picture.😈