Chap 18 maybe this life is good

Ariana POV

I woke up early like always I take a shower and feet dressed in my long light pink sweater and white boots. I head downstairs and start cooking. I was cooking bacon eggs French toast and pancakes I went to the table and put eggs bacon and toast on everyone's plate then I put the pancakes in the middle with on the side syrup butter strawberries blueberries and all sorts of toppings now time to wake up the boys.

I found a water gun a grinned I filled it with freezing water then went to their rooms and sprayed them. They all screamed and I ran downstairs down to the table the boys came downs seconds later angry but when they saw the food they smiled. And they all got in their seats and ate. I picked up a strawberry and are it slowly.

So far I have eaten 3 strawberries and I'm full. When the boys are done I say "did you like it" they nod eagerly and smile. I laugh and then cal says "hey do you want to stay her longer maybe live with us." I thought about it and said "nah it's cool I don't like coming in and using your house I will be fine out there." mike stands up and says "but your my sister and i can't let you go out their and we don't mind having you here come on Ari please." and I think about if and say "yes" then I grab the water gun and shoot it at Michael he stops celebrating and charges at me I drop the gun and mike shoots it I do a backflip and I don't get any water on me.

Mikey has his mouth open and I just smirk saying "I am queen at everything" he just sighs and says "lets do challenges" I nod and we are doing speed which I know I will beat him at, strength, flexibility, swimming and wrestling.

The first one is speed so we are racing down three houses and back up here I take my boots off and I'm only in my socks. Mikey smirks and says "I will go easy on you Ari" I said "I will go easy on you two" Ash say "3...2...1 go" and off went Michael. I stayed and when Michael reached the third house I went off even though I was late I reached the third house in a matter of seconds and now I'm past Michael and in 3 2 1 I'm done and Michael is still running back I just laugh. and all the boys look shocked and say "1 for me 0 for you Mikey" he just keeps on catching his breathe.

Strength I'm not to sure about so we are arm wrestling. Ok he might have a chance at this. ok we both put our arms on the table and he starts. we are in the middle Michael is slowly bringing me down and I remember Kian leaving me and Harry killing my family my brother sister mom dad Zayn. And now Michaels hand is slowly coming towards the table then I remember. All of the pain in my life ahh and Michael is down and I won wow I won. He says "how did you do that" I say "I don't know I just remembered all the pain in my life and I didn't like it and before I knew what I was doing I won." he just gives me a sympathetic smile I flash him a real smile.

Now flexibility k this is easy I say to Michael "you gonna lose" he says "I know" and I laugh then I do two cart wheels then a backflip and twirl in the air landing perfectly. Then Michael trys to do a cart wheel but fails and I run over and help him up saying "swimming" he nods.

I go change in a bikini I come out and take off my sweater and shorts and then all eyes are on me and my scars. scars on my back scars on my legs on my wrist and a few on my ribs. I say "come on let's go" they all look at me seriously and say "when was the last time you cut" I freeze and say "the ones on my wrist are by me the ones on my body are by cam and harry" they nod and I say "2 months for my wrists which I'm proud of"
And I smile. I take my hair out leaving it out flowing. And Dive I go to the end of the pool where Mike is and we are racing from this end to the other and back. And Luke counts down and we swim of I push my feet off the wall which gives me a boost. and I think you can guess who won me that's right I might sound like a bitch for winning all these but he said challenges so I agreed.

Cal says "ok first one to be pinned down for 3 seconds loses" we nod and mike tries to get me but I flip over him literally flip over him and push him. Then he grabs my foot and I fall he hops on me and pins me for 1sec I flip him over so that I'm on top pinning him for 2sec until he flips me and pins me and puts me hands under his knees I couldn't move so I gave up and mike like freaked out. saying "I beat you I beat you" and I said "well I beat you at everything else but it's cute that you think your queen cause bitch I know I am" he then shut up and bowed down then he picked me up and put me in his shoulder.
"AAHHHHH HELP STOP MIKE" he then threw me in the pool me being smart I swam to the bottom and just sat there. I was there until I saw cal dive into the pool I looked up at him and smiled he smiled and pointed upward I nodded and pushed off the bottom of the pool. I reached the service and mine said "I'm so sorry" I said "for what" he looks confused and said "you drowned" I shook my head and said "I held my breathe." he looked at me the said "you were there for five mins" I said "oh well" and got towel dried off and headed inside.

Calum POV

Is it just me or does everything Ariana do cute like she almost beat Michael at everything and she a boss at video games and her voice is perfect and she is just adorable God did I just say adorable you have no idea what this girl does to me.