Chap 26 kill harry

Ariana POV

It 9:00 Harry should be here any minute. he is here now he pulls up Ono the driveway and all the lights are off and the door is open.

Harry comes through the door and I close it using my powers he whispers "Andrea you here" I just use my power to push Harry against the wall. and I say "you gonna suffer bitch" he smirks and says "hey baby girl" I open my hand and it has fire in it so I bring it to his face and but his cheek and he freezes me wait hold the fuck up he has powers too shit.

I kick him sending him flying to the other end of then room. He lifts me and throws me to the wall. I scream and punch him and grab a vase and smash it over his head.

Nash POV

We are hiding upstairs and I heard Ariana scream. I ran over to the door and Calum stopped me saying "don't do it" I nod and sit down. I heard screams and things breaking. I get scared then the Harry guy magical appears in the room. he says "Nash I need you" and he grabs me and points a gun to my head.

Then we appear in the TV room i see Ariana on the ground with cuts on her face she sees me and stands up. And then Harry says "I know you like him such a shame I told you not to love anyone or they get hurt." a tear slips down Ariana's face and and then Harry chuckles. And then I see Ariana have a gun in her hand. and she points it to her head. Harry says "Ariana don't it's ok" she shakes her head no and then Harry lets go of me and he walks over to her. He puts the gun that's to her head down. And he says "do it" and she shoots him.

Ariana POV

I shot him. he's dead I walk over to Nash And kiss him he kisses me back and I say "we can be happy" and he smiles.