Chap 12 god what did i do

Nash POV

I never knew Lexi could sing like that. It's kinda hot Wait what
No Nash she left you

Ya cause you were being a prick

Who are you

Your conscience

Oh um hi

Hi and Nash you said she basically couldn't live without you and your all she got

Well it's true

No it's not look where she is

Fine whatever

I never talk to myself that's weird. I see my phone go off and I'm in a group chat with everyone besides o2l

Cam- so that's Lexi

Matt-yep

Shawn-I never knew she could sing

Carter- neither did I

Jack j-how come she acted like she didn't know us

Jack g-and why did she leave I never really knew

Hayes-idk but I miss my best friend

Me-guys calm down we will talk to her later

Carter-k later bitch

Jack g-later Asian

Carter-RACIST!!

Cam-shut up

Cam POV

God I'm gonna get Lexi for leaving me I love her and I will get her one way or another. Even if it means kidnapping her for years or killing Nash I'll do it I love her I'm obsessed with her she is like a drug everything about her is good but she is bad for me.

Lexi POV

"Lexi wake up" I look up and see cam with a knife to my neck. I get a worried look and he says "scream your dead" he then grabs my hair and pulls me out of bed he walks downstairs and see Nash there with a gun to Kian's head. I get worried "Nash out the gun down" he chuckles and says "you know what" then he points the gun to me "I never really loved you..BANG"

"AAAHHHHHHH" I wake up in my bed and then Sam zooms through the door. I cry and Sam sits on my bed and strokes my hair and says "shh baby girl I'm right here it's ok your here" after 2mins of me sobbing I said "thanks Sam I'm sorry about waking you up" he smiled and said "its ok baby sis I got to go to bed night." I replied with a night.

I wake up and look at the time it's 7:36 no one is up at this time so why not. I get up and go into the shower wash my body etc. I get on a shirt that says "never be silent" and black leggings I look at my hair and say it's been red for too long why not my original color brownish yea I would like that.

I walk downstairs and write a note saying Im going out and grab my purse and phone Ya Kian bought me one since I never really did and I walk out. I head to the salon I tell the lady what to do and I look at my hair it's perfect I love it I look hot. I wonder what the boys will think.

I walk out of the salon and walk down to Starbucks I get in and the girl is already a slut I can tell because 1 her chest is popped out 2 she has a cake face and 3 when she looked at me she gave me a disgusted look and rolled her eyes. She gave me my drink and huffed god seriously can anyone be nice.

I walked out of Starbucks and bumped into a person "oh I'm sorry" he looks at me he is cute but Kian is cuter and I love him. he says "it's ok it's my fault too I'm Calum" he sticks out his Hand I shake it and say "Lexi well sorry I got to go" then I ran even though I heard him calling my name behind me.