Chap 27 oce upkn a time

Ariana POV

So after I killed the bitch Nash and I got together and Calum understood and he said he was losing feelings for me. So Nash and I are still together and I'm still close to all of the boys. I have became a professional singer and I have learned more about my power it's pretty cool.

6years later

So Nash and I got married and had a girl her name is Rose she has Nash's eyes and my nose. she is so cute it's unbelievable I have some girl still threatening me and my child but if they lay a finger on her I will set them on fire or just snap their neck I know evil right but she is my everything and I love her. Nash is an actor and I'm still a singer dam this kid has cool parents.

12 years later

So my baby girl is growing up and she has powers too I know right we are such a cool family. So she has water elements and ice so if anyone messes with her you either drown or freeze to death.

Many years later

Nash and I are at our daughters wedding and she is beautiful Nash and I are crying. The weird thing is that I don't look like the age I'm suppose to be at I think the power made us not age so when I got my power I didn't age and when Nash and I did it he didn't age that's cool. live while we're young even though we are young forever.

And they lived happily ever after

Then End BITCH