Chap 25 powers

Ariana POV
I get a text and It says

Unknown-I will come for you and your loved ones and do what I did to your family

I say you won't get them

Unknown-don't worry I already know where they are and I can kill them at any time.

I get worried and ask 5sos If I can invite o2l and Magcon over for a talk. They say fine and I call them over.

Magcon and o2l come through the door and I tell them to sit down they did as told and I told them about Harry and the texts and told them to be safe. Then I notice a girl I say "who are you" she laughs and says "Andrea Kian's girlfriend" I have never been the jealous type and say "oh ok" and she laughs again and says "jealous much" and I say "of what you and Kian dating no not really cause I got Calum and he treats me right" she huffs and says "when Harry find you he is gonna do what he did to your family and Zayn.

That's where I lost it I walked over to her and grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her outside. I pushed her in the cement and the boys were pulling me back I push my hand on the air and they went flying back wow I have powers this is gonna be fun. I walk over to Andrea and pick her up using my powers and say "do you work for Harry" she laughs then I start choking her and say "you do" then I hear Nash say" Ariana don't this isn't you" I ignore him and he says "Lexi don't this isn't you" I put Andrea down on to the ground she gasps for air and I take my hands a fist and punch the ground it makes the earth shake and I scream not in pain but because i want a normal life trust me nothing about my life is normal.

I sit down on the grass and calm down. The boy try to get to me but then a ring of fire circles me. I touch it and make my hand a fist and water comes pouring out. I put out the fire and I jump and see that I'm flying I see Andrea running and I pull her back with my powers I pull on her leg dragging her all the way over to me and say give me your phone. She gives it to me I go through her contacts and find Harry. I smirk and pick her up and push her towards Kian I put her on her knees and say "do you love her kian" he just shakes his head no and I pick her up and lift her into the sky and say "look away" I then twist her head so it's backwards and then set her body on fire and let her die.

I then said they could turn around they did and I said "you want to fly" they nodded eagerly and I lifted them in the air they did flips and twirls and played tag then I set them down and I made it snow. Jc yelled "SNOWBALL FIGHT" we all nodded and split up.

So far there is only Nash, Sam, Mikey, Hayes and Trevor. I see that hayes and Trevor have teamed up so I hit them both In the back of the head. I run away and run outside then I realized that I had paws and fur oh this is sick I'm a wolf that's cool.

I see Nash and Ricky have teamed up too is everyone teaming up I go behind them and growl they turn around and see the wolf and freak out I howl and they have wide eyes and their mouths open.

Then I change to my normal body and I laugh. Ricky yells "WHAT THE HELL WE THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ACTUAL WOLF" and I laugh and say "I didn't know I could do that". Then I hit them with snowballs.

I then see a boy with red hair run across the lawn stupid Michael oh and Sam is with him my two brothers oh how cute. I then spray them with water coming out of my hands. They shriek and yell I laugh and say "I WON I WON YAY BITCH" they laugh and I zoom up in the air. And put my hands together and point them I the air and fire comes out it looks sick.

I then say "Harry is coming at 9:00 he thinks Andrea has me but I'm going to kill him" the boys nod.