Chap 7 why are you doing this

Lexi POV

I woke up and I was tied to a chair and duck tape on my mouth. I was confused and then I heard a chuckle. I tried turning around key word tried.

Then he said "stop struggling baby it's ok." then he started kissing my neck I recognized that voice but I couldn't put my finger on it. He kept on kissing my neck then he put a blindfold on my eyes then he ripped of duck tape and smashed his lips on mine he started touching me and I am am screaming while crying.

Then the door opened and I heard someone scream "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER" I recognized that voice cam wait cameron wtf are you doing her I swear to god if he knew about this I will kill him. Then the man that was kissing me said "oh cameron don't sound so innocent I was gonna take her sooner or later" he said at stroking my hair. I let out a cry and said "what is going on." Then a hand hit my face and said "who said you could talk."

Then I heard cameron take down the mystery man and after 2mins it all stopped nothing not even a breathe. I didn't know what was going on then I felt a needle inject my arm and i felt really tired. Then the mystery man said "it will all be explained." that's all I heard before I blacked out.

Nash POV

It's been 5hrs cam left 2hrs ago to go look for her and she has been gone and we have been trying to call them nothing is working.
I am now going out and look for them.

I've been out for 1hr now and I'm losing hope. I'm walking back home then I heard a scream a girl not any girl Lexi screaming for help I followed the scream and it led to an alley. I looked over and the. I saw a recording tape and the screams were coming out of it. I then had a white cloth on my face and I blacked out.