Chap 17 holy shot we killed her

Cam POV

I got a text from Sam saying that she has past. FUCK we killed her. oh no I feel awful guilt that's one of the worst feelings guilt you get this bad feeling in your stomach and you can apologize but BRUH she is dead oh no oh no oh no oh no. Umm well the thing is that I got Harry out of jail just to get her to come to us. Never mind bs that "NASH" I scream at the top of my lungs.

He comes in and said "what and don't be so loud" I give him my phone and he reads it and drops it "FUCK WHAT DID WE DO" he yells guilt guilt guilt I feel awful we made her life worse we should've never met her we were the worst thing to her live and she was the best thing to ours.

I head downstairs and tell the boys hayes is awful just pure awful he was really close to her. They always had the cutest little relationship like brother and sister best friends.

He just said "mistakes are make us human but your mistakes make you go to hell" he said pointing to me and Nash. Nash says "what do we do" hayes just looks at him straight dead in the eye and says "you killed her she is now an angle so I suggest you pray once a day everyday for the rest of your lives and ask her for her forgiveness even though you two don't deserve it" he said that and walked away. And Carter says "is it me or did hayes actually I don't know get wise and give you two advice." we nod.