Chap 4 pool

Lexi POV

I woke up and my face hurt from cam and so did my ribs cause he kicked me.

I sat up and walked into the bathroom and I looked in the mirror. I saw a girl that is trapped and should just leave. Her family is dead a crazy person is trying to kill her and cam is hurting her and Nash doesn't love her (even though he does).

She lifted up her shirt to revel her skinny body and bruises around her body and a scar next to her stomach and a scars every here and there. Don't worry I don't cut its just hard running from a maniac that stabs you and stuff.

Then I looked at my back and saw the tattoo I had it's a rose and it says "you may have nothing but you are meant something" I've always liked that tattoo it told me to never give up. I put my clothes back on and went back outside and went to the kitchen and found Nash, Matt, Carter and the devil himself cam.

"Here Ya go." said Matt handing me a plate of pancakes. Oh god really ew
I think I'm gonna be sick I'm Anorexic I didn't eat a lot on the streets so after a few days I just didn't feel hungry.

I said "thank you" to Matt even though I didn't mean it. I sat down at the table and looked at the food that is making me sick to my stomach. I just played with it I heard someone cough it was cam I looked at him and realized everyone was looking at me. I said "what" then Nash said "aren't you hungry." f*ck oh um who do I do um think Lexi think. I got it eat some then go to the bathroom and puke it up even though I don't want to eat it I have to.

I nodded and took a small bite And cam said "Lexi your really skinny." fuck Cameron please don't use this against me screw it he already is that bitch. "thanks I didn't have a lot to eat on the streets." he gave me a devilish grin and everyone looked down and continued eating. Cam was staring at me so I looked at him. he mouthed 'I know' my eyes
Grew wide and in my head I was screaming 'FUCK' I ate half of the pancake. And put it in the sink.

I asked everyone "what are we doing today" Nash said
"We are gonna head to the pool wanna come." fuck my bruises scars and my belly that is like super small and my tattoo it's only meant for my eyes only.

I said "I don't have a bathing suit." cam came and sat down next to me and said "I bought you one don't worry" he said with a smirk I wanted to slap that smirk off his fucking face then cam kissed me. once he was done I looked over and saw Nash hurt and sad. I felt really bad for him cause I loved him I would die for him.

Then Carter said "it's settled then let's get ready for the pool." cam looked at me and pulled me upstairs saying "lets go" he pulled me to his room and passed me a black bikini it was cute. He said "go change in the bathroom and remember if you tell anyone I kill Nash." he just smirked and I thought 'wow you a twisted motherfucker' he pushed me into the bathroom and I changed you could clearly see my bruises and scars so I got makeup and put it on the scars and bruises you couldn't see them yay but there wasn't any water proof makeup so no water fore today.

I walked out and saw cam in his bed with swimming trunks on he looked up at me and his jaw hung down and his eyes were wide.

Cams POV(sexual activity don't read if Ya don't want to hear it)

Shit she is so hot right now I want to kiss her but then I remember this bitch is mine so I can do the fuck I want.

I stood up and walked over to her and got really close to her her hot minty breathe was hitting my face she back up into a wall and I walked up to her and kissed her.

God she is perfect I said to her in between the kiss "kiss back" she did as told good girl. Then I went down to kissing her neck I could tell she was trying so hard
Not to moan I found her sweet spot and sucked it she was trying really hard not to moan and then I licked her sweet spot and she moaned I smirked.

Then kept on kissing her and I put her on the bed I told he to get on me she did and she was sitting on my lap facing me. I told her to grind and she did fuck I'm getting so turned on. She was grinding on my u know what and shit it felt good I moved my hand up to her boobs and squeezed then she moaned and my tounge went into her mouth. Then she pulled away and before I could tell her what to do she said "lets go to the pool" i grunted and said "fine"

Lexi POV

Ugh finally if I did that any longer I think I would've thrown up. When we got down to the pool hayes was about to do a cannonball then he saw me and his eyes widened and everyone else looked over at me with their mouths open and wide eyes.

I said "hi" shyly and everyone else smiled and Nash couldn't keep his eyes off me. And It was hard to keep my eyes off him and his perfect bod.

I sat in the chair and then Carter that was inside the pool said "come on Lexi come in." I said "no thanks." and then Hayes got out of the pool and put me over his shoulder I screamed and said "hayes how can you carry me." he chucked and said "your really light ready to go in" I said "NO put me down." and hayes jumped in the pool with me on him. (btw Hayes and Lexi don't love each other.) I rose to the surface and I looked at hayes and gave him a death glare.

Jack j yelled "chicken fight." everyone said yea. I said "umm what's that." they all looked at me and then explained ok the teams were jack j and jack g, cam and Carter,hayes and shaw and me and Nash. let me tell Ya I was happy about it and cam wasn't ok now it was me and Nash vs cam and Carter I was on top of Nash and cam was in top of Carter.

Cam started winning but then I remember when my family died and Zayn and everyone I loved and cam hurting me and with all my strength I pushed him and he immediately fell off. Nash yelled "way to go Lexi" and I smiled and said "we won." he smirked and then I head cam say "hey Lexi what's
That I your back he was taking about my tattoo I quickly covered I with my hair and said "nothing"

I got out of the pool and got a towel and dried off. Nash came up and said "you have scars and bruises everywhere what happened." I said "oh Ya know got some mystery maniac trying to kill Ya for four years and he tends to find Ya and stab ya." and Hayes says "wow are you ok you ribs are bruised and really visible." I nodded and Shawn said "Lexi just tell us what's going on." that's when I lost it.

"TELL YOU WHAT MY FAMILY DIED I HAVE A PHYSCO TRYING TO KILL ME AND WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO HELP ME THEY ARE THEIR LIVES IN DANGER AND THEY END UL DEAD EVERYONE I LOVE DIES WHY WHY WHAT DID I DO I WAS NICE TO EVERYONE NOT MEAN TO ANYONE I DID NOTHING WRONG Why why me" I was sobbing and It felt kinda good getting that off my shoulders. I ran inside the house and went to the guest room and changed and fell asleep.