Chap 10 1 year later

1 year later

So where do I start I got in a fight with nash I really don't want to say what the fight was about. And I left he thought "yea right your gonna leave we are all Ya got" and I was pissed I more of my life than him and I said "oh yea watch me prick" and with that I left.

I came across a boy after 2months of me running away he was cute really cute dark brown hair, tall, skinny, and he was so nice I told him my story and he offered me to stay at his house and I found out that he lives with 5other guys named Jc, Connor, Sam, Ricky and Trevor. They were really nice and 2weeks later Kian asked me out and I thought 'why not' and sai yes we have been together ever since he is very sweet and such a gentleman.

Previous day

"WAKE UP BIACH" I yelled while dumping water on him at Trevor because yesterday he poured water on me to wake me up so this is payback. "AHHH" Trevor yelled I was laughing and he was mad and said "your gonna get it." I then stop laughing and run they know I'm ticklish. I quickly run downstairs and crash into Sam and fall saying "sorry Sam but can you help me." he said "with what" I laughed and said "I woke up trevor." and in cue Trevor came downstairs wet and angry I hid behind Sam and Sam laughed then Sam said "you know what" then he turned to me and picked me up and put me on his shoulder and I said "what are Ya doing" and then I was placed on the ground and Trevor was standing over me smirking Evily and then he did the worst thing ever he tickled me I bursts into laughter and said "I-I'm S-SORRY PLEASE S-STOP!" He then said "fine only if you make me breakfast" I said "deal" and helped me up.

I then made my way to the kitchen and started making eggs and bacon. Then Kian came down and said "hey baby" I get chills when he said that and smiled I said "Ya want some" and he nods.

10 mins later I'm making breakfast for everyone but I don't care these people are my family I see then as my brothers except for Kian I see him as my boyfriend but Sam and I are really close I see him as my big brother I don't know how but he always gets me to tell the truth and I told him everything my family, Zayn, mystery man but I never named the magcon boys I will never speak their names and he understood so if I ever get a nightmare which I usually do Sam helps me and Kian doesn't get jealous he trusts him.

Kian POV

I got a text from Cameron Dallas saying he wants to come over I said sure. Then I realized that they haven't met Lexi. This is gonna be fun. Lexi gives us breakfast we all thank her.

While everyone is eating is say "Lexi we have some friends coming over later so get ready" her face lites up and says "who tell me" I say "no it's a surprise" she pouts and I laugh. I finish and say thanks.

Lexi POV

I wonder who is coming over oh well I'm taking a shower. I go upstairs and get undressed and hop in the shower. I wash my body, hair etc. I'm done and I hop out of the shower and dry off I get changed and I hear "LEXI COME DOWN HERE" Kian yells I go downstairs and see the o2l boys there with smiles and I give them a confused look then they step out of the way and I see..

Cameron POV

We are all driving to the o2l boys and they said we got to meet Kians girlfriend and the boys love her she must be fun. Then I get a text from Sam saying "if Ya hurt her I will kill you she is a sister to me and go easy on her she has lost everything she had it hard" I laugh and tell the guys. We then arrive at the o2l house.

We then hop out of the car and knock on the door and we look in and see all the guys surrounding some girl and then they move out of the way and we see...

Lexi POV

And I see....

Nash POV

...Lexi...

Lexi POV

....Magcon.....