Chap 2

Lexi POV

I wake up tied to a chair, with my hands tied and my ankles tied. I then remember what happened I'm fucking kidnapped shit.

I looked around the room it's pitch black. Then I see a man enter the room and when I see him come closer it's... its .... holy shit its....

..Cameron Dallas. WTF I'm soooooo confused. He came closer to me and chuckles I give him a weird look and he rips the duck tape off my mouth.

"Cameron wtf are you doing." He chuckles and gives me an evil grin. he responded with "I've been looking for you he says while touching my face then he comes closer and says I want you to be mine I love you." I looked at cam and said "I'm sorry cam but I like Nash I'm so sorry but can we just stay friends." he looked and me them smiled I was confused.

He then raises his hand and
Slaps me and says "you little bitch you don't have a choice your mine now so either you be my girlfriend or I kill you and Nash. do you really want that." I shake my head no. then he smiles and says "I'm taking to the boys oh and say a word about this to anyone and I will make your life a living hell even if you kill me I have people that will love to get their hands and you." He then Untied me and I rub my writs from the pain. I look up and see cameron he smashed his lips on mine.

I didn't kiss back and he was mad about that. he slapped me and said "kiss back." he kissed me again and I had to kiss back. He licked my lip for entrance I denied he grunted and squeezed my ass I gasped as he slip his tounge in my mouth. I was crying but then I pulled away he looked at me with anger. I said "lets go see the boys" he grunted and said "Ya lets go and remember tell them that I kidnapped you or that I'm focing you to do this bye bye lexi.