Chap 13 what happened/its your fault

Sam POV

Wtf was that they can't just come on here and beat the shit out of Lexi. They just met her yesterday they should have nothing against her. And the way she beat the shit out of Nash and cam like dam don't mess with her. Plus they deserve it they started beating her.

She just kicked them out of the house yeah I'm pretty sure we don't want them driving hayes home. Lexi turned around you could already see bruises forming on her body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell to the ground and her head hit the ground hard.

"LEXI" I shout as I run to her side I pick her up and say "hospital" we all rush to the hospital. When we get in Kian screams "HELP HELP US PLEASE HELP." doctors come and rush her one of the doctors say "we are losing her" I was full on sobbing my baby sister might die because of Nash I should of helped her we tried but the other boys we beating us.

Kian POV

"We are losing her" one of the nurses said as they rushed her away from us. My heart sank. Why would they just beat her like that I know they were drunk but come on they just met her.

Hayes said "stupid Nash he hurt her again" I looked at him and said "again" his eyes widened i stood up and walked over to him and said "hayes you have 3 seconds to tell what happened you guys just met her yesterday-" he cut me off by saying "no we didn't just meet yesterday we have know her for a few years one day she was running and we helped her she fell in love with Nash and then one day she disappeared a year later cam found her and I don't know why but she loved cam I was confused as was everyone else I didn't even look like she loves cam but turns out cam was forced to love her and hurt her by her friend and her friend kidnapped her when she was saved she finally got to love Nash but then Nash being the stupid prick he is he yelled at her and beat her and she ran we didn't find her until well now" I was pissed absolutely pissed her hurt her and made her life worse cam hurt her wow what pricks.

She never told us this.

Lexi POV

I'm now up her again in the white room with no one else "lexi" I hear my little sister grace call omg grace "GRACE" I yell I miss my little sister I run over to her and pick her up and hug her is was crying by now and then I saw my brother mason yay. I ran over and hugged him. "Am I gonna stay here this time." He shakes his head I pout and say "why not" and he said "if you die now everything me would blame it on them selves and they would die all of them Nash, cam, Kian, Sam, Trevor, Ricky, Connor, Jc, Hayes and all of the magcon boy they all committee suicide because of you." I was crying.

Nash POV

I wake up on the floor I feel like shit did I drink ouch my face hurts. The last thing I remember was driving to the o2l house to get hayes I don't even think we got him.

What happened think wow my face has a lot of bruises on it what did I do. I see cam on the ground groaning on pain. i walkover to him and say "what happened" while taking a sip out of the water I had. Then I remembered we beat the shit out of Lexi and o2l I sip out my drink and scream "FUCK" cam said "what do you remember" I nod and say "we beat up Lexi while the boys were beating o2l and then Lexi and Kian beat the shit out of us and God we have to apologize we are so fucking stupid"

Cam POV

God I feel awful I'm now texting hayes saying "what happened is she ok" he relied "oh Lexi yea wtf you prick you beat her so bad she blacked out and now we are at the HOSPITAL and there is a have she might die!!" I yelled for nash to come here with all the boys yea they woke up. They came rushing in told them the text hayes sent me and now we are driving to the hospital.

We are at the hospital and I look around to find hayes sitting in a chair crying with his head in his hands. Nash walks over to him and hayes pushes Nash and screams "ITS YOUR FAULT NASH WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER" Connor stood up and held hayes back so he doesn't kill Nash.

Sam stood up and punched Nash in the nose which broke it. Ricky stood up and held Sam while Sam was screaming "YOU HURT HER WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU NOTHING NOW THAT YOU DID THAT SHE IS IN A COMA." wait a coma

Nash POV

A coma.....what have I done....

Lexi POV

Turns out I'm in a coma