Chap 14 wow you didnt even wait

2months later

Sam POV

2 months without my sister

Hayes POV

2 months without my best friend

Cam POV

2 months and I can't apologize

Kian POV

2 months and I got over it but it's still sad

Nash POV

2 months without my love and I won't get over it.

Lexi POV

2 months in this fucking coma and its awful and for the 10000 time today I'm trying to open my eyes. Turns out Kian got over me after the 1 month and found a girl wow thanks Kian your my hero.

Ok for the 10001 time...ouch... my eye burns from the light wait I opened my eyes Yass bitch Yass I did ok try one more time...ok better but my eyes hurt from the light. One more yay my eyes don't hurt and I don't have to worry about any of the boys coming in they said it too hard for them seeing me like this I understood.

Ok my eyes are open and I can move. I see a nurse come by the door I say "hey can I go" she looks at me and says "YOUR AWAKE ITS A MIRACLE!" I said "shh can I just go oh and don't tell them I woke up." and she said "but the boy blue eyes wants to know if anything happens to you" wait Nash no not Nash probably Hayes.

I just say "don't tell them anything can I just go" she nods and comes back with papers. I fill them out and grab money and run its like midnight so yay I head to the o2l house and no one is awake good I climbed up to my window and opened it no one was in there ok I walked around and got my sneakers and all of my money I'm not taking my phone cause they can track it I grabbed my strawberry shorts and jean top. I then heard a scream come from Sam room.

I hopped out of the window and made my way to sams window I peeked in to see Sam on his bed crying with his head in his hands i wanted to go in their and hold him and tell him it's gonna be ok. But I couldn't I couldn't help Sam I heard him say "I've should've helped you I'm sorry ok i am I miss you too much." That killed me. I then ran out and ran until I saw the sun rising it was beautiful I climbed a tree and stood at the too admiring it.

I then climbed down the tree and smiled that was actually fun. I then ran down and thought about my life I wanted to change my name idk why but I wanted to I would be cool so I went to the park and sat on the swing for hours thinking of names Ella no Taylor no Abby no Andrea no Ariana no wait Ariana yeah that's cool Ariana I like it. I was thirsty so I was walking down to Starbucks.

I bumped into someone "oh sorry" I said he said "lexi" I looked at him and said "oh I remember you your that kid I bumped into and now again oh and my name is Ariana" he pouted and said "you lied to me" I laughed and said "naw I just changed my name to Ariana" he nodded and said "hey let me buy you a drink and its Calum Calum Hood."