Chap 21 disney

Ashton POV

I got a call from my manger saying want to do a concert in Disney and me being me said "hell yea" and asked if we could bring Ariana he said sure so I'm gonna tell the guys and Ari.

"GUYS ARI COME DOWN HERE" in 5 seconds Ari and Michael are racing and fighting over who got here first it actually funny. Then the rest get here is say "we are doing a concert in disney" and cal says "what about Ari" and I say "SHE IS COMING WITH US" and everyone yelled "YAYAYAYAAYAY"

1week later

Ari POV

Ok we are going on the boys private plane to Disney and I'm freaking out yay. turns out they are in a popular boy band. We are on the plane and I'm singing "thinking out loud" by Ed I'm humming the tune until I hear Luke sing it and before you know it we are all singing it.

I sing "baby we found love right where they are." And we kept on singing songs on the way there. It was fun.

Kian POV

So the magcon crew is going to Orlando and we thought that would be fun. So we are gonna go with them I'm bringing Andrea to tell them about her. So the second day we are there we are we are doing a show and the third we are gonna go into Disney. and there is a concert so we are gonna watch that with them it will be cool. So now we are on a plane to go to Orlando we are meeting magcon their cause they went before us to get everything ready.

So now we are in Orlando and cam is coming to pick us up. And here he is. He asks us about the flight we just say it's fine.

Ariana POV
1day later

We are at a hotel near the Disney park. And I got dressed in white crop top and a white skirt with black dots on its cute. We are leaving in an hour and I get to see the boys preform they say they are the best but I will judge them.

We are now at Disney I scream and everyone looks at me weirdly i just say "I've never been here" they nod and smile. The boys walk up on stage and no one is here to let you know. So I dance around on stage twirling My skirt and giggle.

The boys are going on and I hear a bunch of girls scream wow they love them. They play this song called 'social causality' '18' and amnesia then they call me out on stage I shake my head no and Mikey comes and put me on stage cal comes up and whispers in my ear "you look so perfect standing there" I smile cause they sang that song on the plane.

Cal says into the Mike "this song is for my friend Ariana". And they start singing she looks so perfect and at the end cal say "will you be my girlfriend" I nod and hug him he led me and twirls me in the air.

Wow that was fun