Chap 16 sam and o2l

Sam POV

So it's been 2 months without my little sister. last night I had a nightmare that Lexi was standing and then Nash came up with a gun in his hand and pointed it to lexis head I tried to stop Nash but I was stuck to the ground I couldn't move and Lexi was screaming and asking me to help but I couldn't Nash shot her and laughed. It was awful even though it was a dream.

When I walk downstairs I hear little giggles I look and find Kian whispering sweet things in Andreas ear I just roll my eyes.

I grabbed a water and just sat down drinking it then Trevor came in he looked bad. I said "Trevor want to go out today to the hospital we haven't been there in a while." he nods and heads upstairs to change I go upstairs and change too.

Me and Trevor are now penny boarding to the hospital. We arrive and head up to her room. I look in and see nothing no one wait what I look at the rooms number again it's right but where is she. I see a nurse walk bye and I say "hey um where is the girl that used to be here." (this is the nurse Ariana told no to tell anyone she was awake) she looked at the room and thought for a while and said "she has past" that broke my heart and my stomach dropped to the floor. I didn't cry though I just felt numb nothing just the loneliness and like no one was there.
I was all....alone...

Trevor POV

WHAT she is dead NOO she can't die she means a lot to us I wonder how Kian will react and the rest of the boys I cry and I tell Sam "lets go" and we just skated home. When we got there we sat in the TV room and I said "Lexi past away" all the boys gasp and Andrea asks "who is Lexi Kian" kian just says "no one special" that pissed me off

Sam POV

"No one special" said Kian to Andrea i got super pissed "NO ONE SPECIAL NO ONE SPECIAL KIAN SHE WAS PROBLY THE BEST SWEETEST KINDEST PERSON EVER SHE HAS GONE THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN AND KEEPS ON GOING SHE IS SPECIAL MORE SPECIAL THAN YOU ME AND ANDREA SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAD HAPPENED TO ALL OF US SHE MADE US BETTER IN EVERY WAY AND SHE SAW US FOR WHO WE WERE AND HELPED US WITH OUR PROBLEMS KIAN YOU ARE STUPID AS FUCK IF YOU THINK SHE WAS NOT SPECIAL." I said and stomped up stairs and closed my door.

I got out my phone and texted Nash and Cam in a group chat

Sam- I hope you two are happy we just found out that Lexi has past away so I if you two ever get drunk again and come near us I will fucking kill you