Chap 23 you cant have her

Ariana POV

I woke up wrapped in Calum's arms oh cute. I tried getting out of his grip but he just held me tighter. I then Yelled "LET ME GO LET ME GOO TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR" he yelled and looked at me I laughed. and said "I got to get a phone today can we go to the mall" he nods and stands up and we go wake up the other boys by screaming let it go at the top of our lungs.

I get dressed (outfit at the top) and head to the kitchen to find the boys eating I wasn't really hungry so nah. The boys haven't noticed I haven't eaten so yay.

We are in the car driving to the closest mall and get an iPhone 5S and I get Instagram and vine etc. I lost a picture on Instagram with Calum say "best boyfriend Eva Calum 5sos" and in 16 second I gained like 500 followers and 900 likes on the photo. The. I go on vine and say hi then everyone says hi and at the end I say "I've never been really been good at vines"
And then we walk to the food court I get chicken and fries but whatever Mikey forced me to get it.

And when I'm done I go throw it away and when I turn around three teenage boys come up and say "hey baby doll where are you going" he says then comes closer to me I back up and he says "baby doll are you scared of me" I just say "go away" he says "how about no" and him and his friends step closer and I say "you asked for this" and he says "asked for Wh-"I cut him off by pinching him square in the nose. Then I kick his friend in the face and It hurt cause I was wearing heels. Then I flip over his friend and flip him over onto the ground. And I smirk and say "told you to go away" and he groaned in pain"

I went back to the table and Luke said "That was awesome" I laugh and then get a text saying

Unknown-next time you won't know it's coming

I say "who is this" and it said

Unknown-just go die already before I do it

I was getting nervous and then I just said "I'm sick of running and i will protect those who I love." I show the boys and they nod and say be carful I nod and say "I'm sick of running" they smile.

Andrea POV

I'm trying to get Ariana to leave already but this bitch is putting up a fight I guess I will have to have some help.
Call Harry styles

A- hey Harry I think I know someone who you like

H- *chuckles* lets go hurt the dumb bitch

A- oh and Harry this time she wants to fight

H- she won't be fighting when she sees me

Ricky POV

I go on Instagram and see Lexi and some Calum guy wait that's the guy from last night ohh I get it. I show the guys and hayes calls is over its a video of Lexi kicking some guys asses it says "Ariana stands up for herself" i say "I'm happy she is standing up for herself" the other boys nod and Sam says "she used to be so gentle and scared I think her in that coma hardened her up" we all agree and say her personality is funner and her attitude is stronger. Then we share the best memories about her how we met her how she first acted.

Calum POV

I'm scared a person is threating my baby I can't let her go and I'm happy she is staying but I want her to be safe. I need to sleep on it. We watch movies til 12:00 then fall asleep.

Ariana POV

We all fall asleep but before I do I get a text.

Unknown- sleep tight baby girl don't worry we will find you and hurt your loved ones

Baby girl I only know one person that has called me that everyone else called me baby or baby doll but baby girl that is Harry's thing. only he called me that. If he hurts the people I love he is a dead man. And I still love the Magcon boys the o2l boys and 5sos I love them all even though they hurt me.

Then I hear a creak I look to find Harry sitting their with a gun to my head I am immediately scared to death just by looking at Harry evil smirk plastered on his face. I swallowed the lump that is in my throat and Harry says "your scared oh baby girl it's ok I will only kill you if you scream" then he pressed it harder in my head and then I hear Nash say "how come you don't love me" and he has a gun to his head and I say "I do" and he shakes his head and shoots it with the gun I scream my head off.

*end of dream*

"AAAAHHHHHH" I wake up panting and sweating and then Mike says "baby you ok" I shake my head no and he rubs my back and strokes my hair. I say "Harry is gonna kill me and hurt you guys I don't want that" I sniffle he just says "it's ok we can defend ourselves but we are just worried about you" I nod and fall asleep and he puts me down and goes to sleep.