Chap 3 dont tell them

Lexi POV

So cam took me to his car and in 10 mins we were at this sick house it was amazing. I looked at it wide eyed and said "wow...its amazing!" Then can came behind me and whispered in my ear "we are gonna have fun in it later." I was scared and he smirked.

Once we got in everyone was on the couch watching tv or aging in their phone. cam said "hey everybody" and everyone looked up and said "hey cam hey Lexi...wait what LEXI!!!!!" and before I knew it everyone was giving me a group hug.

Then his blue eyes met mine it was the one and only Nash Grier. He looked at me with tears in his eyes threatening to come out and he gave me a hug and whispered "I missed you."

Nash POV

Is this her Lexi aka the love of my life. I pull away from the hug and cam comes over and says "get you hand off my gf." I was shocked girlfriend what no why shit 😞 I said "oh sorry cam I didn't know you two were together." he nodded. Then we all sit down on the couch and ask Lexi questions.

"So Lexi where were you?" Asked Jack g she replied with "I was back too my old life on the streets and still that freak following me."

Then hayes said "you don't have to leave this time we got top notch security and you are safe with us." she nodded and then she yawned and cam said "come on babe let me take you up to bed." I tightened my fists and clenched my jaw.

She just rolled her eyes and got up cam following her and then she had a scared look in her face.

Lexi POV

I am so scared cam might rape me or beat me for that or both.

He led me to the guest room and then he closed the door and looked it. he came up to my face and said (if you don't like kissing or violence or bad Language skip this part) "you little Bitch you don't disrespect me listen we can do this the hard or or the easy way." he cam closer I am so fucking scared.

He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me on kissed me and put his tounge in my mouth. The he moved his hands up to my boobs and touched then. I tried my hardest not to moan then he started kissing my neck and I moaned cam smirked and said "its not rape or fource if you like it." I then slapped cam and immediately regretted it. cause he slapped me and kick me. He said "I'll deal with you tomorrow"

Cam POV (bet Ya didn't see this coming)

God she is so hot and is she won't love me then I will force her to love me. look I'm not that mystery man I just work for him.

And he said I can do whatever I want with her just don't kill her that's his job I wasn't actually gonna kill her I was just gonna hurt her. So I'm not a bad person or am I 😈. (Cameron isn't actually like this in real life it's fake story k.)